• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

iamvin22

Industry Verified
tv_zpsd88bb5e0.jpg

Samsung UN55F6400 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Slim Smart LED HDTV

Next gen am ready!

picked up the same TV. excellent buy

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Got One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2 for PS3 this morning. P-A had the Asian/Japanese version on sale and were giving away 25% off coupons, so even though I already have the Vita version, I decided to get this. It will make using the DLC easier and the game offers cross-save functions.

yHIXnQB.jpg

Sylver

Banned
Got this awesome gift
yNgPKZn.png

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Snatched up some now super rare PSP extended battery kits for $20 each (going for $90 on ebay now).

Some more DS games and a 3DS XL cover plate to make it as black as possible until the solid color 3DSXLs come to the US:

Sushigod7

Art print dump a few of these came late in April.

Plumbers Quest by Florey
ibp6Sq4gHuLxwB.JPG

Precious Cargo by Paolo Rivera
ie6kkIchOWt8N.JPG

North of the Wall JC Richards
ibxZ9u3GHRVhTa.JPG

Encounters in Hyrule by Dave Perillo, The Seventh Maiden by Elia Fernandez, Summit by Jori Bolton
ibpLif3viY2plV.JPG

Dave Long

Banned
I've been filling out my Genesis collection. All of these in the last month and a half with the bottom pic received yesterday.

RecentGenGames.jpg

GenGamesMay.jpg

Seik

Banned
good deal on snowboard kids?

Yes...at first...the bid finished at 43$...

THE THING IS...shipping was 15$, I was aware of this but THEN I saw there was an extra 10$ for 'Import Charges', a thing I never saw on Ebay...so it ended up being 66$.

I talked with the guy after I paid and he told me that people can e-mail him to avoid this shit via Ebay, so count on me to do this in the future. I'm a bit salty because I paid more than I expected but hey, it's Snowboard Kids, now that I have it I don't mind that much.

Ban Puncher

YmDc45H.jpg

Rei Ayanami 1.0 Kubrick & Mischief Makers N64 - $10 all together from my local comic shop.

Persona 4 Arena PS3 - Wasn't going to buy this new because of the PAL fiasco but an acquaintance who writes game reviews for the local paper offered me this unopened version he was sent for $20. Atlus/Zen/Obama don't get my money while Bro McHuge copypastes a GameFAQs review and blows the money on muscle supplements. Journalistic integrity, yo.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Secondhand amp to replace an old yammy av receiver that I was using for PC audio.

I forgot how much better sounding a dedicated stereo amp is over a receiver, completely destroys my old yammy receiver even at half the watts.

£60

Lombax

Banned
Picked up a new laptop for Grad School. Massive upgrade from my old Acer netbook.
i5, 4gigs of memory, and a 256 SSD.
20130429_203319.jpg

Clank sitcker
20130509_105433.jpg

I was not a fan of the case I got at the apple store so a Dodo case it is!
20130509_105415.jpg

Sylver

Banned
t0WCqVV.jpg

One more to the Persona Arena list. As I said before I really didn't wanted the game since it was delayed, but I paid the full price when It was pre-ordered and I couldn't cancel it, but well 39€ isn't too high.
If anybody want to see how RE: Revelations wait-screen looks:
http://i.imgur.com/muF8Ux6.jpg

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Got a 47" LG 3DTV for a song last week. Fry's put a few 3D blus on sale today for uncharacteristically sane prices, so starting up the collection with Despicable Me, The Pirates, and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

9heEM4f.jpg

3:10 to Yuma, District 9, and Punisher War Zone were $4 a pop used.

Kai

picked up the same TV. excellent buy

I am really curious what settings you use to calibrate. I am having trouble finding the best settings for my X360 and Wii U (it matters for each separate input). I have to run Auto-motion on the Wii U because otherwise games get extremely choppy. It very weird.

Top Bottom