• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

bobawesome

I rarely order DVDs these days but Rightstuf was having a sale for a few anime I have been wanting to see.
496HMKN.jpg

I was excited for Amagami SS and Aria the Animation but was under the impression thinpak releases were the same as litebox releases. I was pretty disappointed to see that Aria arrived in just a simple case. That pretty much soured me on the whole order and I'll just return everything.

Woah! Congrats. One of my neighbors has a tesla and it looks stunning in real life.

Don't get too many speeding tickets
My neighbor gets tickets on a montly basis lol

I see what you mean now. It's so easy to speed in this car b/c it's so quiet and the pickup is so smooth. I was easily pulling 80 where I barely do 65 up a gradual incline in my old Prius.

And to balance out a stylish car, I got some ugly but comfy shoes for summer:

I wanted to keep wearing my rainbows but I dunno if it's getting old or what, but the lack of arch support is really hurting me after wearing them for longer walks.

The_Monk

I've been budgeting really hard lately and May is not going to be an exception but I still managed to get a little something for myself since the price was humble enough for my wallet.

Child of Light Deluxe Edition

UxH0Qz9l.jpg

A nice poster is also included but it's not in the picture. ;)

Gamestop actually has a kickass trade-in deal this week for those who are interested. 50% extra for everything (+10% if you have the Powerup Rewards membership). 20 games later and:

1798713_10203829776083580_4945471059182471367_n.jpg

inFamous if you can't tell.

ngower

Tried and tried and tried to convince myself to buy a Wii U but ultimately went with what I thought I'd get more enjoyment out of for a longer period of time. Also, I free up some shelf space by moving my Blu Ray player (and potentially Apple TV).

First console since I left for college four years ago.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Pick-ups over the last month. Dekamori Senran Kagura was downloaded on the Vita 1000 and I just got the white 2000 model.

13932698730_170e582256_h.jpg

For my girlfriend's birthday, I decided to get her a Gunpla model and a bunch of Copic supplies. The Beargguy was the first one to arrive, so that's why he's so lonely. lol
Seriously, though. Copic markers? Pricy. >.<

VoxPop

For my girlfriend's birthday, I decided to get her a Gunpla model and a bunch of Copic supplies. The Beargguy was the first one to arrive, so that's why he's so lonely. lol

My friend got me a 36 color set while she was in Asia during a pricing error for $20 :p I've been using them forever and they're great!

Gamble

Managd to grab the last Vita Bundle from GameStop during my lunch break, only paid $3.84 between a few trades and a coupon I had :)

minty_jpg

tqh86bB.jpg

Decided I had to beat this game before Mario Kart 8 comes out.

Also picked up Child of Light digitally.

Managd to grab the last Vita Bundle from GameStop during my lunch break, only paid $3.84 between a few trades and a coupon I had :)

Did you trade in any systems?

Gamble

tqh86bB.jpg

Decided I had to beat this game before Mario Kart 8 comes out.

Also picked up Child of Light digitally.

Did you trade in any systems?

Yeah traded in my old vita model since I didn't have a reason to hold onto it. Think they are giving like $104 store credit for it if you are a powerup rewards member

Bunch of cheap games came in today, also picked up another Vita-2000 (only two more colors left...;)) Also got in some Back in my Play stickers I had made.

Also the Handheld version of the Back in my Play shirts came in!

dperrin

Bunch of cheap games came in today, also picked up another Vita-2000 (only two more colors left...;)) Also got in some Back in my Play stickers I had made.

Also the Handheld version of the Back in my Play shirts came in!

How do I get one of those stickers? Side note - A Back in my Play skin for my 3ds or psp would be sweet. I don't have a vita yet. :(

Celcius

°Temp. member

Nice, where'd you get the gunpla?

Marceles

Bought the Sonic Hits Collection, FF7 & FF8, and preordered Watch_Dogs from Steam

7h9toET.png

Preordered Mario Kart 8 from Amazon

WqEd8Br.png

I want to buy a 3DS XL too for Smash Bros, but I'm scared they'll make a bundle or deal for it

Electronics: This Drobo 4D-D was destined for the e-waste bin, but because I've never played with one before this is my newest electronic pick-up. It's working and after jumping through hoops on the Drobo site I was able to find the correct software to get it going.

Game: MLB The Show 14 for PS4

Figure: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Scanty 1/8 scale from Alter.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Here's some of the highlights from my latest pickups:

I bought the boxed Genesis model 1 a few weeks ago and the Xbox this week. The boxed Xbox was a steal at $11.50.

I've been wanting this one for a long time

Sequels sequels sequels... This reminds me I really need to get Viewtiful Joe 1.

I've been wanting one of these for the longest time. This was my first console/computer. I spent long hours as a kid playing Qbert and Alpiner on one of these. Too bad I couldn't find the power supply when I bought it.

I walked into HPB one Saturday morning and came out with about $100 worth of games for $30. Haunting ground is a very interesting survival horror game. Your character can have panic attacks and freak out.

here my pickup video for these two:

Weekend gaming pickups 13

Weekend gaming pickups 14

Here's some of the highlights from my latest pickups:

I've been wanting one of these for the longest time. This was my first console/computer. I spent long hours as a kid playing Qbert and Alpiner on one of these. Too bad I couldn't find the power supply when I bought it.

Man that was my first console/computer too! My dad threw it out when we moved out (wasn't too happy about it) but I managed to buy one box and all a year or so ago. once you get that power brick/cord, get Parsec and Munch Man!

Chairhome

Gamestop actually has a kickass trade-in deal this week for those who are interested. 50% extra for everything (+10% if you have the Powerup Rewards membership). 20 games later and:

1798713_10203829776083580_4945471059182471367_n.jpg

inFamous if you can't tell.

Inspired by this post, I traded in 30 games and got a PS4. Thanks :p

14127088281_784b29e788.jpg

Jamie OD

5701BA2D-919F-4416-936F-558D39C0FAC3_zps9boaaprz.jpg

Found a retro game store in Dublin and decided to pick up an N64 along with every decent wrestling game ever made for it. But they didn't have any of the Acclaim WWF and ECW games so I just got the AKI leftovers instead.
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

M.Steiner

Arrived in the post this morning:
I'm forever seeing it recommended by people so I figured it was about time I bought a copy already. Looking forward to starting it!

Got this last week as well. I only own a couple of the Ghibli movies on Blu-ray (and my blu-ray anime collection in general is pretty small too) so I'm going to slowly collect the rest of these methinks.
That's about it for me so far this month (other than a few digital purchases; e.g. a pre-order for Transistor). I'll probably buy some more of those movies before the month is over though.

SOME-MIST

finally got my NAC
20140428_184824_zpsce279bb3.jpg

progear running in it right now until I flip the monitor vertical. also waiting on my seimitsu ss-se mounts and ls-56s.

20140507_142825_zps2e8417d4.jpg

By Justin Pearson - bassist and co-vocalist of the locust and owner of three one g records.

also got Rick Shapiro's "Unfiltered" which is one of the oddest books I've bought in a long time, but I don't have a picture of it yet.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Even though I loved me some X-Men LE, I was fortunate enough to find someone selling my holy grail pinball machine. I was able to sell X-Men LE and get this. Took a few weeks to show up...But this is magical.

IMG_20140508_001114.jpg

lolmark

I see what you mean now. It's so easy to speed in this car b/c it's so quiet and the pickup is so smooth. I was easily pulling 80 where I barely do 65 up a gradual incline in my old Prius.

And to balance out a stylish car, I got some ugly but comfy shoes for summer:

I wanted to keep wearing my rainbows but I dunno if it's getting old or what, but the lack of arch support is really hurting me after wearing them for longer walks.
I almost can't believe that Birky's are back in style.

Edit: I hear you need to size down for proper arch support.

Top Bottom