• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

why is there a picture of a butthole in your living room?

someone will ask sooner or later...

i know it's supposed to be the ark

It really does look like someones about to shit on a action figure.

[EDIT] And the one on the right looks like a woman spread eagle in front of one.

Hellish

Bought the first one in April and the second one today.

P8ipB9j.jpg

Loxley

I was lucky enough to be chosen for Amazon's ridiculous Kindle discount last week, grabbed a PaperWhite and an Omoton slim case for it.

It's my first e-Reader, and I really like it. The Omoton case is great as well, especially because it cost a fourth of what the official Amazon PaperWhite case does.

Seik

Banned
Been on a daikaiju kick lately

Ebirah Horror of the Deep, Godzilla Vs. Gigan, and Godzilla Vs. Hedorah

Godzilla double features: Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah / Godzilla Vs. Mothra, Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla II / Godzilla Vs. Spacegodzilla, Godzilla Vs. Destoroyah / Godzilla Vs. Megaguirus: The G Annihilation Strategy, and Godzilla: Final Wars / Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.

Revenge of the Nerds

I should check what kind of blu-ray movies are on the internet more often, I didn't know there was already all of these Godzilla movies available.

Now I need them. D:

Ecto311

G-Shock Rangeman - replacement for my Riseman I just sold from my wife as an early Fathers Day gift. First G-Shock that has ABC sensors and its a tank. Almost as big as the GX56

DTnkSyWl.jpg

qbN3e92l.jpg

With the good trade deal at gamestop and lots of valuable games to trade i was able to get a WII U for no cost out of pocket.
zuTbEEAl.jpg

Found the missing 2 Skylanders for easter for my daughter. She rarely plays the game but plays with the figures a ton.
CqIp2z9l.jpg

Titanfall patch for my maxpedition Sitka bag. Like the look of it even though I traded in titanfall. I thought id get rid of it while its worth a lot then rebuy it when its cheaper.
SKmj29Ml.jpg

Not a pickup as much as a Found in the yard. 5'ish Bullsnake. Dogs were barking and there was no one outside the fence so I walked over to find this. Funny how they vibrate their tail when it does nothing.
AqQTmMYl.jpg

VanWinkle

I was lucky enough to be chosen for Amazon's ridiculous Kindle discount last week, grabbed a PaperWhite and an Omoton slim case case for it.

It's my first e-Reader, and I really like it. The Omoton case is great as well, especially because it cost a fourth of what the official Amazon PaperWhite case does.

I'm loving mine, too, man. It's great.

Not a pickup as much as a Found in the yard. 5'ish Bullsnake. Dogs were barking and there was no one outside the fence so I walked over to find this. Funny how they vibrate their tail when it does nothing.

It's a defense mechanism that a lot of snakes even outside of rattlesnakes will do. Yes, I had to Google it. :p

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Vvi8hD6.jpg

Went a bit wild with humble bundle stream games for my surface pro 2 this week.

Got Broken Age, Rogue Legacy, Retro City Rampage, PixelJunk Shooter, Octodad, FTL, TowerFall Ascension, Paper Please and Nidhogg.

I goof off so much at work...

A friend kindly picked up a few things for me while on their recent trip to Japan.

Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call (3DS)
iUE0yLMUW0uFH.jpg

ibyvYan829S6Oc.jpg

PDF 2nd PSN card
ibfQSyr8JdTWlO.jpg

Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica The Beginning Story / The Eternal Story Limited Edition Blu-ray set
i5OX8bsQwbu0W.jpg

iiaPcW79H659H.jpg

ibbUQfmRwOo4iC.jpg

iwwl9wYMo658e.jpg

iHW4TbggYts3i.jpg

ib00alO05FwUa7.jpg

iYsWPnVzu16zo.jpg

iXMfhDhHyWDLz.jpg

jdkluv

Auto gifts for my birthday (today!) :D

R1tVcND.png

- Shin Megami Tensei IV Original Soundtrack (aka the 2nd best OST of 2013). 100+ tracks/4 CDs/4 hours and 38 minutes of synthesized goodness by Ryota Koduka, Kenichi Tsuchiya and Toshiki Konishi. Big props to these guys for reminding us (again) that Atlus is more than Shoji Meguro.
- Re:Birth II -Sen- / SaGa Battle Arrange. Kenji Ito's (aka the almighty of VGM/equivalent of a musical Jesus in VGM) latest entry in the SaGa Battle Arrange series. It's fucking amazing.

Spades

A few random pickups:

tumblr_n5deo2weD61qiv7luo1_500.png

My first copy of Nintendo Force magazine - a really great read
Arcania: Gothic 4 on Xbox 360 is being sold in the UK right now, new and sealed for £1
Cruis'n USA on the N64

Smokey

AqQTmMYl.jpg

Nope

What did you do to get rid of this beast

AqQTmMYl.jpg

Welcome to Australia I guess?
I'd pack my shit and get out of wherever you live.

lem0n

Been a crazy month so far, got a lot of nice, new tech. Here's all of my electronic items..
wDYCG8I.jpg

The Pulse Elites were on a locked peg at Walmart with a sticker for $19.96. One call to the assistant manager got the price adjusted LOL
xbsPWw4.jpg

Some Baja Blast and a Speedhunters Camaro Hpt Wheels for my vast collection...
VL07ucj.jpg

Oh and borrowed my moms SUV to get some sand for a backyard project. My Miata wouldnt have appreciated such work here
WmgCYaz.jpg

Tregard

Soothsayer
Vvi8hD6.jpg

Went a bit wild with humble bundle stream games for my surface pro 2 this week.

Got Broken Age, Rogue Legacy, Retro City Rampage, PixelJunk Shooter, Octodad, FTL, TowerFall Ascension, Paper Please and Nidhogg.

I goof off so much at work...

Do all these games run on the surface pro?!

kodecraft

Been a crazy month so far, got a lot of nice, new tech. Here's all of my electronic items..
wDYCG8I.jpg

The Pulse Elites were on a locked peg at Walmart with a sticker for $19.96. One call to the assistant manager got the price adjusted LOL
xbsPWw4.jpg

Some Baja Blast and a Speedhunters Camaro Hpt Wheels for my vast collection...
VL07ucj.jpg

Oh and borrowed my moms SUV to get some sand for a backyard project. My Miata wouldnt have appreciated such work here
WmgCYaz.jpg

I love this pick-up!

Bad quality picture, go!

MtEMB3G.jpg

I've yet to post in here because I never have money. That has changed a little recently. Got a PS4 last month, too.

Ecto311

Welcome to Australia I guess?
I'd pack my shit and get out of wherever you live.

Colorado. From wikipedia it says they eat mice and other shit animals so I'm ok with it. Goddamn he was in a bad mood and known for that I guess. He acted like a rattle snake 100% though even though he had no teeth or venom really.

Nope

What did you do to get rid of this beast

I went in to get a better setting on my camera since I couldn't see it in the sun and when I was back outside he was gone. No tracks or anything. Went outside the fence in the weeds and nothing.

Top Bottom