• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

LeleSocho

Banned
quwP7PP.jpg
UyAYLms.jpg
aSwLfbO.jpg

j0r8eyG.jpg
6GIICgM.jpg
Wqzgp0a.jpg

9WUcFMA.png

:D

_S4MUR4I_

After a terrifying few hours where the collection office said they'd lost my parcel and sent me home to wait for a phone call to advise, I now have this beauty:

14074638986_6c25c1b04e_b.jpg

14074637786_8c17afb0b2_b.jpg

14097731095_9af235a454_b.jpg

which means FINALLY the Trinity is complete:

13911143128_1efafc9311_b.jpg

THIS

IS

BEAUTIFUL

Congrats, jonno394!

Even though I loved me some X-Men LE, I was fortunate enough to find someone selling my holy grail pinball machine. I was able to sell X-Men LE and get this. Took a few weeks to show up...But this is magical.

IMG_20140508_001114.jpg

That's tight, I have always wanted a pinball machine.

robot

finally got my NAC
20140428_184824_zpsce279bb3.jpg

progear running in it right now until I flip the monitor vertical. also waiting on my seimitsu ss-se mounts and ls-56s.

Very nice - was this from the Windy group buy? Is that original Progear or conversion? Incredible game. I spy a Blast City cp!

finally got my NAC
20140428_184824_zpsce279bb3.jpg

progear running in it right now until I flip the monitor vertical. also waiting on my seimitsu ss-se mounts and ls-56s.

Nice. I've got my blast and NNC from the same shipment waiting in the garage. I'll post when I get them hauled up the stairs.

Mazinger Z TV vol. 1 and Last Window (Sequel to Hotel Dusk) DS. For the Euro peoples, a question. Do the authentic DS games have a Nintendo tear band?

4ZvvZwxl.jpg
They do. Exceptions are when they packaged inside of something else (e.g. The Pandora's Tower limited edition posted earlier) which are not sealed at all.

LeleSocho

Banned

jbug617

Banned
Early pickups this month

Eureka Seven Part 1 and 2 are in the chipboard case
Rurouni Kenshin Steelbook is from Amazon UK that was on sale during Easter
I really like Barfi so I had to buy it.

SOME-MIST

Very nice - was this from the Windy group buy? Is that original Progear or conversion? Incredible game. I spy a Blast City cp!
It's a weird situation. It wasn't a group buy perse, but cdamm from Windy City Gaming fronted the money for about 36 cabs total and put 'em up for sale on his shop. they mostly sold out during "preorders" before the shipment even arrived though. sort of a group buy but not technically since the risk was entirely on him and he paid for everything out of pocket up front.

that's an original progear with working battery :)
had a conversion but once I got the real deal I sent it to a buddy on the shmup forums for the price of shipping (he gave me a huge deal on a complete ibara kit well before I even considered getting rid of the conversion)

and blast panel indeed! I was considering trying to get an astro panel, but the blast panel definitely grew on me. the weird thing is... it's a seimitsu which doesn't seem so common and has been a pain in the ass finding a mount that fits (finally found the seimitsu ls-58 se-ss mount)

Nice. I've got my blast and NNC from the same shipment waiting in the garage. I'll post when I get them hauled up the stairs.

please do. it's awesome finally seeing these cabs available in the midwest area. after seeing the blasts, it makes me wish I snagged one. especially for the padhacking/xbox 360 compatibility.

dvdjamm

Gamestop actually has a kickass trade-in deal this week for those who are interested. 50% extra for everything (+10% if you have the Powerup Rewards membership). 20 games later and:

1798713_10203829776083580_4945471059182471367_n.jpg

inFamous if you can't tell.

Out of curiosity,what were some of the games you sold? I'd like to sell my games,but I think just about all of them are too old to really get anything for them.

Yes Boss!

Anybody wanna start a candy cab thread? I suck at creating threads but am putting my arcade room back together this week. Work in progress:

B69E1DD7-39C9-470D-86B3-DE82F8F19A48_zpsya0bxnil.jpg

TxdoHawk

Been trying to keep pickups sparse and save money / pay off student loans. I'm low on summer clothes though, and couldn't resist this Threadless tee.

oEd0zTj.jpg

Morgoth

Banned
ZOE_0001.jpg

I am having a blast with this game. I can't wait to play as nabbit.
Screenshot+2014-05-08+at+11.09.49+PM.png

I can't wait for this game to come out. Every time I look up gameplay on youtube, It gets more and more bizarre.

Finally after nearly 6 Month of searching I've got my Hands on the PS4 Controller Charging Station.

0BA05AB9-A757-4628-ABB4-9D25990AB6A0_zpsvrosmmsd.jpg

And added into my Setup:

26A791F0-0B0D-44DD-B2A7-3DC41CFC1C09_zpskhrbnfty.jpg

Damn it, IPhone makes some shitty pictures!!!

Finally after nearly 6 Month of searching I've got my Hands on the PS4 Controller Charging Station.

And added into my Setup:

Where did you get the ps4 charging dock? Does it need an adapter to work in the states? Also... I love the bases for your consoles... where can I find those?

SOME-MIST

Anybody wanna start a candy cab thread?
it'd probably end up being a circle jerk between a dozen or so people from the shmups thread and a few other various places haha, but I suck at thread creation too -_-

that setup is pretty sick and my hats off to you - especially iirc... you move around a lot and that's no easy task with a buncha cabs. you and I both need an egret :p

anything new there other than the space?

Loakum

Banned
My "Master Stars Piece Vegeta" came in today and it looks really good next to my Goku of the same line:

I also had a couple thrift shop impulse buys:

And Found these at a record (vinyl) fair in a small village in England:

wow! I gotta get those DBZ figures! That's the best I've seen since If Labs released some figures years ago!

Chairhome

And added into my Setup:

Is this charging station that much better than the ones that are available locally? I see people getting them here all the time and I don't understand why.

Yes Boss!

it'd probably end up being a circle jerk between a dozen or so people from the shmups thread and a few other various places haha, but I suck at thread creation too -_-

that setup is pretty sick and my hats off to you - especially iirc... you move around a lot and that's no easy task with a buncha cabs. you and I both need an egret :p

anything new there other than the space?

Yeah, I do need an Egret 2. I do have an Egret 3 (in the photo with the CP off) but it is having monitor issues. I'm going to get it back up and running in the next few months...probably just needs a new chassis. My space is now doubled in size so have is my gameroom in one room and the other room is just my living space and HDTV and the newer systems and retro systems. I'm pretty stable for at least the next 18 months so it was a good time to put it all together finally. Thinking I'll likely be moving back to downtown San Francisco in early 2016.

Pic of the CP in my bathroom (since I'm still moving everything, lol):

E0A80B7A-8ED3-496D-A9C0-944DB81DA18E_zpslxxouzpt.jpg

Tenrius

Finally got a 3DS XL, managed to find this rare edition brand new in a local Mediamarkt:

Some weird candy. There are different flavours and some are super nasty. It's SIN FREE though, so I guess it's all right:
Some PS3 games. ПУТЕШЕСТВИЕ is ridiculous, I wish they'd keep the original title:

The start of my 3DS collection + TWEWY (not pictured are Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Virtue's Last Reward, which I got in digital form). DS games look kinda awful on the 3DS, but thankfully I still have my amazing green DSi XL:

A book I randomly got from someone who had a spare and I thought I'd like it:

Was super lucky to find a new copy of SSX 3:

Picked up this hand made Totoro plushy on a local con, still can't believe how cheap it was. Absolutely love it:

zmet

Been on a daikaiju kick lately

Ebirah Horror of the Deep, Godzilla Vs. Gigan, and Godzilla Vs. Hedorah

Godzilla double features: Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah / Godzilla Vs. Mothra, Godzilla Vs. Mechagodzilla II / Godzilla Vs. Spacegodzilla, Godzilla Vs. Destoroyah / Godzilla Vs. Megaguirus: The G Annihilation Strategy, and Godzilla: Final Wars / Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.

Revenge of the Nerds

Tenrius

Weird like grass and vomit flavored, or weird as in licorice flavored

Weird like "watermelon gone horribly wrong". Here are the flavors:

Most of them do not taste like I'd expect, the majority is all right, but some particular flavours are really bad (like the aforementioned watermelon, mango and cream).

It's Spanish apparently, so maybe someone from Spain is familiar with the brand, I haven't seen it before.

Top Bottom