• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

Daouzin

I picked up a lot of real dumb stuff.

506f9d4d23e4ca25da859f7714f01b3c.jpg

b4973aef5db3e957911b85c6aaff552f.jpg

3938374a5364b297244831b800047ddc.jpg

c7a2bf6c0ddbbe957cd45af8da7e620a.jpg
Got 2nd place at a Melee tournament over the weekend:
Made this for a friend:

Ban Puncher

1h6CJ5x.jpg

Happy to finally have KiKi KaiKai and Abarenbou Tengu in my collection.

Final Fight Tough was an utter bargain compared to what it usually goes for so it came along for the ride.

This is a love-in thread. Nobody really cares when you got stuff. :)

No one cares about when you bought it just post dem sexy goods here

LOL thank you both.

Well, I got the following (all digital of course). Really really enjoying Catherine: It's definitely been as good (better even) as I'd hoped. Also can't wait to sink my teeth into the Tales titles: will be my first foray into the franchise.

DhJrMK3.png

Gameboy415

I recently realized that I haven't posted in a Pick-Up thread since February so it's time to get caught up! :)

March Pick-Ups:

Jfs44Gi.jpg

-Some cool Simpsons & Star Wars stuff from various thrift stores (the chopsticks are brand new).

oSJP0TF.jpg

-Some interesting books from Goodwill.

qkfJzEB.jpg

-I got most of these from Goodwill or Disc Replay (except the Smash soundtrack, of course).
An early build of my team's upcoming game (Anomaly 1729) is actually featured for a few seconds amidst some Watch_Dogs footage in 'Video Games: The Movie' so I grabbed a copy for $5 at Best Buy. :)

4XgQTy0.jpg

-I grabbed Big Hero 6 at Best Buy, FF: Unlimited at Disc Replay, and the rest on clearance at Half-Price Books.

03oin2H.jpg

-Some Goodwill finds

I3uFCeJ.jpg

-More Goodwill finds (except Belle's Quest)

aVdyA8V.jpg

-A little bit of everything - clearance, new release, and thrift store games

April Pick-Ups:

iXFHYn5.jpg

-Everything except "The Animation Show" was < $2 at Goodwill.

RtxTIg9.jpg

-Got the last 2 Marvel Blu-Rays I didn't own, imported Frozen 3D & Maleficent 3D, and found the Shrek 3D Collection at Goodwill for $7! :D

Nn4keTW.jpg

-Got Spider-Man 2099 at Target and the others at Goodwill

NAsqdp3.jpg

-50¢ each at Goodwill

Do2yiux.jpg

-Got the Yoshi Mario Kart toy for 50¢ and all the the Mario figures and Simpsons figures were bagged together for $1.99 per bag at Goodwill

bHZFOgQ.jpg

-Found the latest batch of World of Nintendo figures at Target and a set of Wal-Mart's 2.5" figures on eBay (I couldn't find Star Mario in-store :S )

He27Ipj.jpg

-Found the Pokemon stuff at Goodwill and got the Nintendo stuff from Club Nintendo

tcLsj2C.jpg

-Got Mario Party 10 and the latest batch of amiibo figures

hPAMsPL.jpg

-Consoles from Goodwill - the N64 was $20 and the others were $2-3 each.

q2kA0Br.jpg

-Controllers from Goodwill (the PSP case is from Half-Price Books)

fJuPDbV.jpg

-Some retro & PC games from Goodwill

obUnGRt.jpg

-Got both Left 4 Dead games at Goodwill, got Project Spark on clearance at Target, got Titanfall for under $8 at Best Buy, and got the other games at Half-Price Books.

hfUNcga.jpg

-All from Goodwill for $1-3 each except the Spyro set which was $5. It's missing the disc for Spyro 1 but I already have a copy of that one so no biggie. :)

j3lWx8P.jpg

-Got the uncommon PSP games at Half-Price Books, grabbed the new PS4 stuff at Best Buy, and got all of the Vita games on clearance.

PEVqY9V.jpg

-Got Adventure Time at Toys R Us, found Fishing Master on clearance at FYE, and got the others from Goodwill.

May Pick-Ups:

Just one so far, but it's a doozy:
TfRk9Sw.jpg

I couldn't believe it when I saw this in the display case at Goodwill!
I was living in Japan when the GB Micro launched and wanted a boxed US one for my collection but never got around to picking one up before the prices skyrocketed.
This one was only $20 but that's not even the best part - it's BRAND NEW & UNOPENED! :D

I <3 Goodwill! hahaha :)

Naite

This is actually from April 30th, but w/e:

Finally upgraded my i5 750 that I probably had for over a decade to this. I mostly upgraded everything else over the years so I'm probably good for a while until I want a better video card.

etta

my hard graphic balls
KlDYBYf.jpg

I also got a Logitech G502 Proteus mouse, I will take a picture of that tomorrow.

MrBenchmark

Very nice movie room and décor. My only complaint is that for seating, I usually prefer to set up the sofas infront of the TV. That's why I prefer sectionals.

Me too but wife likes it open i lost but when i play games i sit in my ikea rocker dead center and can put my feet up on that table.

Already own Rising, but it was only 2€ here in Germany and I couldn't say no to it. I also picked up Anarchy Reigns for 10€ in the same store. Online is probably dead, but hopefully the singleplayer is good.

Unfortunately it isn't. Apparently multiplayer used to be a blast though.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Flowers -Le volume sur été- and soundtrack, and White Robe Love Syndrome
Nice, have they announced if they'll continue doing vita ports for flowers? Also been seeing some uh, amazing spoiler images for unprecedented developments in hakuai on blogs recently lol. Thinking of picking it up myself at some point since one of the chars is voiced by yukarin.

CrovaxPSO

Nice, have they announced if they'll continue doing vita ports for flowers? Also been seeing some uh, amazing spoiler images for unprecedented developments in hakuai on blogs recently lol. Thinking of picking it up myself at some point since one of the chars is voiced by yukarin.

I've heard almost nothing about the Vita/PSP port of the first game. Haven't heard about plans to port the other games either. Only thing I can say is that the ports have about half the number of reviews on Amazon.co.jp as the PC release, which isn't really useful information haha. And yeah, I've seen some interesting/strange things about HakuAi. The previous game had some weird stuff too though, so it's to be expected I guess.

biteren

05d7c7849a2075fe362bbc788b28fc8e.png

got some common to uncommon drops at the 2nd hand store

Common:
WWF In Your House PS1 $3.50
Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising PS3 $3.50

Uncommon:
Hokuto No Ken Rei figure $22.00

Xbox1 Charge & Play Battery $10.00 (AWESOME FIND!)
Xbox1 Chat Headset $4.99 (ALSO AWESOME!)

what luck that i find a play & charge battery when i was thinking of getting one! and at a steal of a price!!

Spades

Picked up these awesome Nintendo LCD games for £4 each.

S2EXvU8.jpg

They seem to be reprints of the ones I had when I was a kid.

Ozz1m

Neo Member
First time poster in the pick-up thread :)

lvLYlHjl.jpg

I found this in the City at a JB HIFI store near work.

Could not believe that I found Marth and Ike. I only need Megaman and Little Mac and I will be happy with my collection :)

UvvfpQ1.png

Also have booked my 2nd trip to PAX in Melbourne. Can't Wait!

anderedna

I went all in last PSN sales
PTNgdUE.png

Finally my Vita screen (added Re;Birth2). 32 GB card is now full :(
0ePFsmh.jpg

Screenshot should be fine right?

Didn't know to look it up until you mentioned that, but seriously? After reading about it on wikipedia how can you not feel embarrassed to own such a game?

phoenixyz

Didn't know to look it up until you mentioned that, but seriously? After reading about it on wikipedia how can you not feel embarrassed to own such a game?

*cough*

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Caayn

Does it matter? The game itself is pretty fun, yes the theme is a bit strange and erotic in nature. People tend to enjoy different things, do we need to feel embarrassed for enjoying other things than others do?

Mandatory :p
wp_20150507_002e4qd0.jpg

A few pickups to start the month:

Socks (I really love the Hare Jordan socks, no idea why though):
E93A43FA-CADB-4605-9B92-22CA2BF2A291_zpsv4ypxcdk.jpg

Games (Driveclub was $20 at Gamestop & I also bought the season pass for it):
FBC11159-FB06-494A-89EB-96D98754157A_zps9tojizlj.jpg

BF41D8AE-DBA1-4BF1-825F-9A169D6EDDF8_zpsuyxzstzq.jpg

Luggage Tag:
FF3F3957-1DFD-44C5-917C-8E1CA67DBDEA_zpsrvgxh34m.jpg

Finally got around to upgrading my shooting rig:

BXnnnAG.jpg

Included:
- Canon 6D
- 24-105 F4L lens
- 50mm F1.4 (not pictured)
- Redrock Micro "Captain Stubling" rig

MrBenchmark

Holy heck, that is official and works for the PS4. Must have been a sleep because I missed that.

High Def graphics :) The only way to go :D I must ask, that is a US version? Since I don't remember seeing the red marking at the front anywhere here in Europe.

Yeah US model got it and those games for $20

The sound from it is so good my son was shocked when i showed him comparing it to atgames genesis i grabbed him at christmas time

Top Bottom