• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

Early Voting Start Dates in Lean/Swing States

September 29
Iowa

October 10
Nebraska

October 12
Arizona
Ohio
Indiana

October 17
Georgia

October 20
North Carolina

October 22
Nevada

October 24
Colorado
Florida
Wisconsin

No Early Voting(Excuse Absentee Only)
Pennsylvania
Missouri
New Hampshire
Virginia
Michigan

So how should the poll be adjusted?

It's an R-leaning sample of Virginia. I wouldn't "adjust" it, I would just look at it, plus the other polling data that we have from them + their past record and the other polls at the time to understand what type of poll they're producing and not necessarily to "uh oh" about one data point.

Their last poll showed Trump with a slight lead when: Marist HRC+7, Fox HRC +5, Evolving Strategies HRC+8.

It's an R-leaning sample of Virginia. I wouldn't "adjust" it, I would just look at it, plus the other polling data that we have from them + their past record and the other polls at the time to understand what type of poll they're producing and not necessarily to "uh oh" about one data point.

Their last poll showed Trump with a slight lead when: Marist HRC+7, Fox HRC +5, Evolving Strategies HRC+8.

Well there are other suspicious Virginia polls (Clinton +16, +12), this poll has a ton of undecideds.

She's not >+10 in Virginia, but I do believe she's ahead.

@danmericaCNN
The Clinton campaign starts September with $68 million in the bank.Dan Merica added,

Yeah. Clinton kept her head down in August, fundraised, and now is heading into Labor Day with a boatload of cash to crush Donald. And she's still up by 5-6.

Mom is ready for the final battle.
$62M for her campaign & $81M for DNC & state parties. $68m on hand.
UOs5HTC.gif

Well that's a whole lot of nothing. I was expecting a talk about the situation where they're tied nationally. He just went around the point.
Nate has tried to make this point before and it's come off as full of shit every time.

"If Trump starts doing better he'll start winning more states"

Brilliant, give this man a Pulitzer.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Bad Nate is a libertarian. It's in his best interest that Hillary loses, so of course he's spreading fud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom