• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
VyQdEym.jpg

FxYdQHm.jpg

Finally came in today; it's so beautiful.

MG310

Some new Tomb Raider and Tali prints...really hard to get a decent looking pic of the Matthew Taylor one.

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

javac

That's actually not a bad price at all for them, they look very pretty and would look lovely framed or something on the wall!

Went to a card show today outside of DC. Been working my way through building up a set of the 34 attainable Philadelphia As/Phillies cards in the T206 set (that's the set with the +$1m Honus Wagner)

One of the mid-rare backs. Notice Cuban cigarettes. Different world in 1910.

8623865478_d63dc87362_z.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzogkVOc4Uk

thats the kind of stuff i'm into.. i like it "oldschool" :D

I like it actually. The video and their get-up is hilarious though. I'm from Philly, which is 95% hood, so maybe that's why it seems so funny. Still though, I'm a fan of oldskool rap and this stuff ain't bad :)

Went to a card show today outside of DC. Been working my way through building up a set of the 34 attainable Philadelphia As/Phillies cards in the T206 set (that's the set with the +$1m Honus Wagner)

Awesome.
I wish the A's were still a Philly team. Everything is Phillies. Too much, almost.

BriBri

imag0745q.jpg

First time with a Nintendo handheld since Gameboy. Man, the machine is awesome! And 3D Land is pure joy! :)
So much to catch up on! DS and 3DS, and hopefully GBA Virtual Console games too!

Quiet start to the month for me but £5 Shinobi and Devil Survivor Overbugged
tumblr_mktpoo0des1s2z1y6o1_500.jpg

Amory

Boston University Admissions said:
Hi Alex,

I hope you’ve been well. I wanted to let you know that the admission committee was able to meet to finalize decisions on some of our applications, and we’re happy to share with you some good news. We are pleased to extend an offer of admission to you for our Professional Evening MBA in Health Sector Management for Fall 2013!

[...]

We will be sending you an acceptance letter and packet of information next week.

:)

Favorite pickup in a while!

Very nice and in such awesome condition for being so old. Nice job.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Bought this last week to replace my 6/7 year old wireless Logitech laptop mouse that I have been using for all my PC gaming.

Damn, I never realized how shitty my previous mouse was, buying this was such an upgrade.
The hotkeys alone are like new, forbidden realms of pleasure.

(Apologies for the hugeness of the image)

So much to catch up on! DS and 3DS, and hopefully GBA Virtual Console games too!
Yes, there is a ton of awesome DS games I have been wanting to play all these years. Especially the more adventure/puzzle/visual novel stuff, like Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Hotel Dusk, 999 etc. And for the first two there are so many sequels already, even on 3DS... Guess I'll start with the originals. But after having beat 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion, of course. :)

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Picked this guy up on a whim, always cool to have a spare stick around and honestly it has a pretty fantastic build quality for the price. The size isn't even much of an issue of you play on a surface.

ibgHkz5sRtaCsz.JPG

Bought this last week to replace my 6/7 year old wireless Logitech laptop mouse that I have been using for all my PC gaming.

Damn, I never realized how shitty my previous mouse was, buying this was such an upgrade.
The hotkeys alone are like new, forbidden realms of pleasure.

(Apologies for the hugeness of the image)

I have that exact mouse. Coming from a wireless mouse for gaming, this thing is just pure awesome

jonno394

Some blu-ray digibooks

DSC02013_zps18e80b2f.jpg

And Lost Seasons 1-5 obtained from ebay UK for £17.50 due to them being Region A locked (the joys of having a region free BD player)

DSC02015_zps547a4ca0.jpg

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
Last Weekend:

Vectorman 2, XGIII: 3$ each
Time Trax $6.30

This Weekend:

Saturn Arcade Fighter Stick: $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 brand new: $20
Shenmue 2: 3$

If you live in the Seattle area, Next Level Video Games in Everett is overstocked on SMG2 and blowing them out for $20 brand new. I was only going to buy the stick, but then I saw that and went for it.

non video game related, I considered buying this unusual item today:

It's a portable betamax VCR. I had blown enough money though and there was no power cord for it, which was proprietary.

smr00

Banned
Some blu-ray digibooks

DSC02013_zps18e80b2f.jpg

And Lost Seasons 1-5 obtained from ebay UK for £17.50 due to them being Region A locked (the joys of having a region free BD player)

DSC02015_zps547a4ca0.jpg
Ahhhh no slipcover for S3 /OCD

I don't know why they stopped selling them without the slipcover, i spent like a year hunting down a slip cover for cheap just so i could have peace at mind.

Top Bottom