• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Andrew J.

LuigisMansionDarkMoon_zpsa0aade4b.jpg

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Yes Boss!

New Tamil movie:

10915EC3-405A-458F-9C88-88809428F16A-14158-00001192BA47A8CE.jpg

Went to Dogfish Head brewery in Milton/Rehoboth DE over the weekend. Drank a lot, of course, but brought these bottles back for next weekend:

1928CC24-82E3-4F61-8CC4-079CF0C7FDA9-14158-0000119B1D1D25F9.jpg

nny

So I got me a white PS3 as a birthday present, quite the beauty:

DSC08420_zps9f4b07c5.jpg

More gifts:

DSC08443_zps592fad2e.jpg

Got a 2nd Wii, to take advantage of some GC-compatible units still being around; some DVDs and magazines - the cover theme is predictable:

DSC08423_zps47c6ca99.jpg

DSC08444_zps16c0ff4f.jpg

DSC08422_zps92768580.jpg

Spent the last month or so collecting "Play it Loud!" Game Boys off of eBay. I now have the complete NA collection with the black one. They were all between $5 and $15.

YOO4nb1.jpg

They were hated at the time but I think they are pretty rad. Fun fact: Game Boys only stand up if you don't have a game in the slot.

dp94J36.jpg

Nice pickups man. You should show them off in the Game Boy thread!

Drain You

Got sick of looking at my car sitting on steelies and decided to pick up a set of stock GTI rims.

Looks ok but I am in serious need of some coilovers before I am satisfied.
Gaming wise I just picked up Defiance. Too lazy to screencap something from it. I am digging it though.

Maximus.

MYhiY4Z.jpg

Got the pouch from Club Nintendo and purchased Luigis Mansion to be able to get Star Fox 64 3D!

mqyz2lU.jpg

A friend hooked me up with this poster, since I purchased Kid Cudi's first album digitally and this was only available with the physical CD.

Seik

Banned
No games this time, but still, biggest investment of my life so far! Bought a condo and just moved in since April 1st. Now that everything is unpacked and that last week is thing from the past, I'm starting to feel like home. :)

That thing on the right is what sold me on it.

1VscBSD.jpg

Buttons

No new gaming pickups yet as I need get my PS3 fixed first, does not want to read Blurays anymore.... ;_;

I did however pick up 17" Crown Spoke rims for my Mini. :D

crownspoke45kkj.jpg

Katsuragi

I finally got my copy of the new Fire Emblem Awakening soundtrack!

Edit: Unfortunately, it looks like the pic is no longer online.

Alright, so this is my first time posting here, I hope I don't mess up :)

Razor Abyssus:
P4096321_zps3a0d7346.jpg

I got the Razor Abyssus because of how light it is. I have the Logitech G9X, but recently I've been getting RSI. So far the Abyssus has helped in relieving some of those issues.

Haibane Renmei:
P4096329_zps6e1a9a6e.jpg

P4096338_zps857c87ac.jpg

P4096339_zps8fb07236.jpg

I was blown away when I first saw Haibane Renmei at my high schools anime club about 5 years ago. While I've always enjoyed anime, I never truly loved the medium until I saw this. I checked around a while back for a copy, but it seemed to be out of print. I was really excited when I checked Amazon again the other day and found they had this (though I wish there was a blu-ray version avaliable). I also ordered a copy of Serial Experiment Lian from Amazon, though they're temporarily out of stock. Hopefully they get more in soon.

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey:
P4096320_zpsc4ad2da7.jpg

I wanted a new game for my 3DS, which has been collecting dust. Decided to order this and 999. My recent craving for science fiction and Soul Hackers coming up is what drew me to this. Also it was great opening the box and finding out that they include the soundtrack with the game!

Here is everything together:
P4096337_zps36f4bedd.jpg

Swarley

Gears 3 Epic Edition was on sale at Target last week, so I finally picked that up. I couldn't turn down MAG for $0.99 at GameStop today. Should have another few things to post in the next few days as well when they get here.

L.O.R.D

Ps3 slim 160gb = $352
Uncharted 2 Platinum edition = $30
Killzone 2 Platinum edittion= $30
Infamous = $28
Resistance 3 = $40
HDIMI cable = $10

Bought another ps3 as my sister took my super slim. never bought games before either rented them or exchanged them so i thought now was the good time to start as i have a job.

btw look at those prices. Euro people complain a lot but we in Saudi Arabia pay most even tough the country is tax free.I am getting used heavy rain for $45 which is insane. Saudi Gaf do you have recommendation to buy cheap games from some place in Jeddah ?

very good price
i bought mine 2 years ago, also from jeddah for 1999 SR ( 533 $)
but it was slim 320 GB with uncharted 2 - kill zone 2- infamous- Dirt 2
+
extra DS3

Ricky 7

img1395og.jpg

I have a fourth copy as well but I can't seem to find the case at the moment.

img1397a.jpg

Apparently the case glows in the dark.

Sora_N

Got Lego Batman at last, for about $10 (used a coupon).

Also finally found KH 358/2 Days. :) I have all the KH games now! Until the HD version.

Got random DS game for $1 (for the case).

Samurai Warriors was a gift from the gf.

Bought them because of this thread and they are dreadful. Maybe if they were not chewy they would be alright. Taste like crappy chemical-laden cookies. I put the rest in the freezer to crumble over ice cream or something. Buy with CAUTION!

Damn it! I had high hopes for it.

Top Bottom