• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Nice. Good haul.

No gaming pickups for me, except LM2, but this morning I thisssss:

OEWkK3w.jpg

a somewhat fancy dildo.

or a lightsaber

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I've honestly found myself slowing down on the gaming pickups the last couple months. Haven't had a chance to really play much of Bioshock Infinite, even though I freaking loved the three hours or so I did get in. I've just been working too much these last few weeks. But, gotta have clothes regardless of free time ;p

8625738633_a0e5a3f773_c.jpg

8626846570_39872a08a3_c.jpg

8625737491_7a470d400a_c.jpg

8626845018_ecd2718d47_c.jpg

8626848934_83a6e9575d_c.jpg

Nisa65

Latest purchases over the last week or so.
P1020722_zps229e4158.jpg

Trying to work my way through Gears before I tackle Bioshock. Loving Luigi's Mansion 2 and Soul Sacrifice has been pretty good so far. Surprised at the hate Game and Wario has been getting around here as it's been pretty good so far.

Glad to finally get my hands on the Kid Icarus soundtrack from Club Nintendo too and a new volume of Yotsuba at last.

Fezan

Ps3 slim 160gb = $352
Uncharted 2 Platinum edition = $30
Killzone 2 Platinum edittion= $30
Infamous = $28
Resistance 3 = $40
HDIMI cable = $10

Bought another ps3 as my sister took my super slim. never bought games before either rented them or exchanged them so i thought now was the good time to start as i have a job.

btw look at those prices. Euro people complain a lot but we in Saudi Arabia pay most even tough the country is tax free.I am getting used heavy rain for $45 which is insane. Saudi Gaf do you have recommendation to buy cheap games from some place in Jeddah ?

canocha

Got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U, my first digital version of a game!

Also Dreamcast and Mega Drive love:

Phantasy Star 2 and 3
blnldkK.jpg

A second MegaKey:
cNz7MiB.jpg

Floigan Bros and Bleemcast:
rROS7KV.jpg

Sealed Race Controller:
qVDpVPX.jpg

Dynamite Cop, Tomb Raider 4, House of the Dead 2, Space Channel 5, Sonic Adventures and Time Stalkers:
wjz3URA.jpg

Cheska

More Kotobukiyas to add to the collection!

cNkJO2ll.jpg

szAHgD4l.jpg

I've sort of been on the Pokemon hype again as of late. I picked up a Pikachu 3DSXL two weeks ago, but I found this decal a few days before and had to have it.

quiCo4ql.jpg

Manga!! Which people weren't kidding, the books are better than the anime.

7NzJzpVl.jpg

After a lot of searching, I was finally able to find my two most sought out Pokemon games. Thanks to a fellow gaffer for a mint FireRed. Emerald is cart only, but appears to be a legit copy according to the usual markers people look out for.

LbBBxp2l.jpg

DdT00mMl.jpg

Yes Boss!

Got a poor-man SLG Mini. Just a simple in-line with no settings. But works perfectly giving great scanlines and is mad cheap at $20. Baby brother of the SLG 3000.

CBF7EDDB-D121-4AA7-A887-CC820D7EA94B-13429-0000105362EB5E11.jpg

Kobiekun

Oh yeah! I ABSOLUTELY NEED those! Where to buy them online? What about JPN ones?

I got them from videogameboxprotectors.com. They're fantastic and cannot recommend them enough for anyone who collects games for any system whose games came in a cardboard box. As far as I can tell, they do not have a size that will fit Japanese Game Boy games (although they do have Famicom and Super Famicom box protectors).

ten13

Game stuff. Took advantage of the target sale to upgrade from my DS Lite.
Iaptl4y.jpg

And the big one, replaced my 12 year old car with a new Fit:
ncBRPJE.png

Parallacs

Spent the last month or so collecting "Play it Loud!" Game Boys off of eBay. I now have the complete NA collection with the black one. They were all between $5 and $15.

YOO4nb1.jpg

They were hated at the time but I think they are pretty rad. Fun fact: Game Boys only stand up if you don't have a game in the slot.

dp94J36.jpg

cQ8BlH7.jpg

Picross 3D
(Surprisingly fun game. Currently ~$10 on Amazon.)

xbvCTKi.jpg

Aliens: Infestation

O3TCvii.jpg

Air Gear Vol. 27

LhFsYTl.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
(Unfortunately I had to buy this one used as sealed copies are starting to jack up to insanely high prices. I found the cheapest complete copy I could find. I know Overclocked is out, but I need a copy of the original because I have a backed-up save file on my computer that I want to finish.)

Sagitario

Celebrating my
32nd
birthday, received quite a haul!
123F94B2-C451-4F1D-BBB8-CE9370DEB433-1518-000001E959B32252_zpsd5e82510.jpg

I was very surprised & am quite excited!
Congrats!
What game is at the bottom?

Loving these shoes.
jCoLmLhD2tGox.png
That model looks great. I can only imagine how comfortable they are... <3 NB.

Went to buy groceries today. Came back with this.
3ds01.jpg

http://www.cc.puv.fi/~e0900336/kuvat/3ds02.jpg
http://www.cc.puv.fi/~e0900336/kuvat/3ds03.jpg
Haven't owned a Nintendo device in a loooong time. Long time no see Mario, Feels so good.
Great pictures!

gloone

6iaP3XAh.jpg

Traded in my 3DS for a PS Vita at Gamestop about 2 weeks ago and I've been picking up alot of games since then.

I truly love the Vita and it's the best unit for PS One games I've owned so far. After finishing most of the Vita titles I've bought I'm now replaying some of my favorite games from the 90s.

HiVidyX.jpg

Chairhome

Spent the last month or so collecting "Play it Loud!" Game Boys off of eBay. I now have the complete NA collection with the black one. They were all between $5 and $15.

YOO4nb1.jpg

They were hated at the time but I think they are pretty rad. Fun fact: Game Boys only stand up if you don't have a game in the slot.

dp94J36.jpg

That looks pretty dope. Gonna display them or something?

6iaP3XAh.jpg

Traded in my 3DS for a PS Vita at Gamestop about 2 weeks ago and I've been picking up alot of games since then.

I truly love the Vita and it's the best unit for PS One games I've owned so far. After finishing most of the Vita titles I've bought I'm now replaying some of my favorite games from the 90s.

HiVidyX.jpg

Its a beautiful machine, get PS+ ASAP.

Stubo

my little brother bought me a sealed copy of San Francisco Rush for the Dreamcast for my Birthday which was on Saturday. Helping to continue my extensive Dreamcast collection :)
Could you post or PM a link to this please? I'm super curious :)

Parallacs

That looks pretty dope. Gonna display them or something?

Thanks!

I had them on iPhone stands on an Ikea lack shelf but the shelf was sagging so I took it out.

I think I will try to find a way to attach them directly to the wall, but still have them pick-up-and-play.

gloone

Its a beautiful machine, get PS+ ASAP.

I've had PS+ for a couple of months. So the first two games I played were Gravity Rush and Lumines.

The problem is I only have a 4gb memory card and don't really have any money to upgrade right now so that's why I'm playing through some psone classics that fits fine on the card.

Yes Boss!

I really need to find this. I hope I can in Canada.

Bought them because of this thread and they are dreadful. Maybe if they were not chewy they would be alright. Taste like crappy chemical-laden cookies. I put the rest in the freezer to crumble over ice cream or something. Buy with CAUTION!

Top Bottom