• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

neoxdonut

Got this from the Gamestops 50% off sale on Monday. - $7.49

2HLOeEOl.jpg

Bii

Bought them because of this thread and they are dreadful. Maybe if they were not chewy they would be alright. Taste like crappy chemical-laden cookies. I put the rest in the freezer to crumble over ice cream or something. Buy with CAUTION!

I am going to have to agree. It was disappointing. The cookies were even smaller than I imagined what they would be. I haven't tried popping them into the microwave or toaster oven for a few seconds to see if its any better, though.

Cypher

Q1 gaming continues!

Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (360)
X-Com: Enemy Unknown (360)

DSC01276_zps4274795a.jpg

Tomb Raider - Collector's Edition (360) [Best Buy-exclusive contents]
Tomb Raider - Limited Edition Strategy Guide
Tomb Raider - Limited Edition Controller

DSC01280_zpsfb19cfd4.jpg

God of War: Ascension - Collector's Edition (PS3)

DSC01283_zps40ad64da.jpg

Gamble

Bought them because of this thread and they are dreadful. Maybe if they were not chewy they would be alright. Taste like crappy chemical-laden cookies. I put the rest in the freezer to crumble over ice cream or something. Buy with CAUTION!

!!!!!....WHA?!?!?!....I....I can't.....I now disown you as a person who may have potentially been my friend in a distant future :-(

Yes Boss!

!!!!!....WHA?!?!?!....I....I can't.....I now disown you as a person who may have potentially been my friend in a distant future :-(

Well, to keep a cookie chewy on the shelf it has to be fortified with a bunch of chemicals....and it tastes like it (think Soft Batch cookies, eww). I though Chip's Ahoy were hard anyways. That said, I just finished off the last six after freezing them then putting them in a blender with a spot of milk and ice cream for a quick whip to make a milkshake...edible.

Gamble

Well, to keep a cookie chewy on the shelf it has to be fortified with a bunch of chemicals....and it tastes like it (think Soft Batch cookies, eww). I though Chip's Ahoy were hard anyways. That said, I just finished off the last six after freezing them then putting them in a blender with a spot of milk and ice cream for a quick whip to make a milkshake...edible.

ok these are HORRIBLE i agree, but chips ahoy....they are just so freaking good.....of course im prejudice against most hard cookies.......mmmm milkshake

I have no issues eating the Chewy Chips Ahoy. /shrugs

I will say that the first version I got at Walmart (minus the jelly beans):
492108D6-A5C0-48ED-99EC-8A7172C47F8B-7864-000005FCE22E1A1D_zpsa957f637.jpg

were superior to these that I got from Lucky's:
8BEEC702-1CFF-4523-A5A4-D17C1550C6CA-1427-0000015008232B3E_zpsed1f938f.jpg

Even still, I can only eat 1-2 before I quit eating them.

cj_iwakura

Wow, apparently I made out like a bandit, I had no idea this guide was a separate thing. I thought it was part of the LE.

HildyB

Quoting for size. Not bad enough the N4 takes shotty pictures but they make them huge so you have to see the lack of quality... *sigh*

Bioshock Infinite
Signed an numbered posters from Scott Kurtz for my wall
Some gems I lent to my best friend almost 15 years ago I think?

Dungeon Keeper
Wing Commander II
Rocket Jockey
Warlords III
Daggerfall
Thief: The Dark Project
Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries (BEST ONE OF MW SERIES!)
Rage of Mages (possibly my first professional game review was this game)
Shogo: Mobile Armor Devision (Still love this game, one of my favorites)

missfuuchan

Neo Member
i miss peanut butter cups.... im in the uk.. and the only place i could get those was woolworths...(went bust)...

damn they where tasty..

You might like to know that you can still buy Reeses Cups (as well as Pieces and Nutrageous) here in the UK - the big Tesco stores definately have them :)

Yagharek

Picked these up on Ebay for $20. I got "The Mark of Kri" for $0.99.

IMG_20130410_124538_648_zpsa5b04c19.jpg

DAAAAAAMN. Nice one getting Mark of Kri that cheap.

It was well worth it at release. To me it feels mechanically somewhere between Tenchu and God of War, and personally I enjoy it more than either of those games. Beautiful aesthetic and scenario, with very cool mechanics for the crow/scout (which is itself almost a precursor to Batman Arkham Asylum gargoyles).

lordimmortal

Neo Member

Got these brilliant Bioshock Infinite Tags for my Astro A40's

Playstation All-Stars promo & ModNation Promo for the Vita arrived in the mail today.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
Wing Commander (SegaCD), Sparkster (Genesis)
wingsparkster_zps9dd08c45.jpg

NES: Pac-Mania, Werewolf the Last Warrior (has some soda spilled stains on it gotta clean it up a little)
pacmanthelastwarrior_zps4c075008.jpg

NES: Galaxy 5000
galaxy5000_zps94c12818.jpg

Groof

Wanted to buy something fun, so I got these:

The Blu-Rays were half off so I got two and placed an order for Shaun of the Dead, also of the comic book cover variety. Great covers!
Also, I got Guacamelee for my Vita, just couldn't resist it, and a good price for Plus members to boot!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Agreed. Was about to reinstall it when I decided to image search it first. I think I'll just live with my memories instead lol

Yeah, it didn't age that well. I tried to get into it again a couple years ago and struggled. It came out during that weird time between shooters going 3D and 3D shooters becoming well... good.

Really would've loved to see Monolith try making a new Shogo, but alas.

Accoun

Actually, a few months ago I played a bit of it and still enjoyed it. At least on normal - on harder difficulties the enemies became the definitions of "bullet sponges" to the point where the game wasn't that much fun...

Top Bottom