• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!! BYE 2014!

hoserx

10853033_736252093124686_1950726459_n.jpg

Gucci wool and silk handmade winter hat.

hope you don't get any snow on that, :p

LAA

I actually got it!
ShopTo sadly catastrophically let me down big time for this, I don't know whether someone stole it, ShopTo claimed to have stock for me when they didn't or it somehow actually got lost (though I don't see how when DPD picked it up).
Square Enix themselves couldn't help me out with a replacement either as I didn't pre order through them directly, which I do understand, but ShopTo must have got stick through them, so thought it was unfair as I was a customer with them, though indirectly.

So sadly I was forced to buy with eBay prices... My mum actually helped me out to buy this and I sorta feel terrible about it.

Anyway really awesome CE, I knew when it was announced I had to have it. KH is probably my favourite game series, and particularly the 2.5 range represents my favourite titles in the series so far.
The steel book is of very good quality. Never had a steel book so "busy" before though I guess, but seems pretty awesome artwork and pretty sharp, also love they put the 1.5/2.5 cover art inside and the discs themselves have different art work.
The art book I knew what I was expecting, not so much art, there are some concept arts, but some just seem like renders. Would like to see more effort from them putting earlier drawings in them, but still pretty cool. Also cool it matches up to the 1.5 art book.
Heartless plushy is awesome! It wants my heart!...Literally. Not really a plushy guy but this is great! Last but not least, the pin. Its pretty good too, good size. Keeping it in CE box, I got one from the LE too though and that's going on my bag.

Only regret is that I'm paying someone who bought a few of these purely to make extortionate profit, but sadly had no other option. While it shouldn't be a lesson I had to learn, if CE's are coming from developers who sell on the official site, getting there from now on, as this experience has taught me other retailers cannot be as trusted as I would think when it comes to these.

Picked up a few games from best buy with their buy 2 games get 1 free deal. My local comic book store was having a 20% off sale today so I decided to get a few things also.

get-attachmentscktz.jpg

TomShoe

Banned

Oh GAF, why don't I have any self control?

Cost Breakdown:

PS4 BF Bundle: $399

Dragon Age: $48 (GCU)
Destiny $48 (GCU)
Call of Duty: AW: $0 (B2G1)

Mario Golf: $15
Dream Team: $20
Animal Crossing: $15
DK Country: $20

- $50 Gift Card from last year

Total Cost: $116

Shrewder

Neo Member
My month, so far...

I took advantage of some game sales and the early release of GG. I bought some Infinity discs packs, a case and the Tron discs off of Ebay. Picked up some Amiibo figures, Mario Bros. figures, GotG in 3-D, Plastic Galaxy DVD and a vintage 1982 Pac-Man air freshener from Ebay. (Just like the one I asked my Mom to purchase and place in the family car in the early 80s) My friend Nick and I both purchased and played D&D:CoM, online, last night and then I bought Pixel Paint.
Cz9PZta.jpg

btpwK1M.jpg

6VgoMkg.jpg

Fp1YfHa.jpg

yBApPO2.jpg

JT7QRX8.jpg

VTMtcbW.jpg

TlzFC5m.jpg

ioI9Fxf.jpg

Taker34

Banned
Testing my christmas present, it works. My first apple product (air 2).
0jeud.jpg

Amazing steelbook and games.
vxd24.jpg

Didn't even finish P4G yet but I need it!
ime44.jpg

N7 day order. The second shirt is so nice, since the illustration is continuous around the whole shirt.
slijm.jpg

Cilla

I was lucky this month! Had nothing to pick up myself (Last month was a killer) but I received these!

10858619_10152438196022105_7663091363737737940_n.jpg

My friend went to Japan recently and brought me back a really cute Pikachu plush from the Pokemon Centre and some hilarious AoT socks!

10625154_10154929936130037_8953611912073128789_n.jpg

My husband was gifted the white Sunset Overdrive Xbone with Halo MCC and Forza. We had it on layby with $50 down on it but couldn't afford to pay it off because we are struggling financially at the moment. Anyway he surprised us by paying it off as a gesture for my husbands hard work all year :)
It was just the nicest thing ever. My kitten thought so too.

8cOUNLe.jpg

Added these to the handhelds collection last week... The Game Boy is the last color I needed to have all five Play It Loud NA release colors. And I've been waiting for a reasonably priced Xperia Play for the past couple years (this one was $80 in great shape with the box and manuals, charger et al.). It will look sharp on the shelf beside my two Nokia N-Gages...

Man that was a great fucking phone. Until I accidentally left it in the washing machine.

:'(

BrumGB

Got myself some Dior Homme Intense ready for christmas party season, looking on picking up some dr martens chelsea boots later this week hopefully.

That parallel world weirdness :O

Impotaku

The odds of not only having the same controller which isn't exactly common but to have the same bed covers is freaky as hell, i promise i'm not an alt account lol.

Top Bottom