• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Bought this in the EU February sale for £6. :)

BfvnfWeIQAAcYwA.jpg:large

Ghosts, play and charge kit, and a points card...

IMG_2697_zpsb9a2e815.jpg

Oh and my monthly Drift Tengoku Japanese car magazine...

And a ECU and boost controller for my new (old) car...

IMG_2671_zps8148e5a0.jpg

Such an expensive month so far...

Maximus.

Here are my pickups from end of December(after Christmas) to now!

rhM6Bqn.jpg

(missing Monsters Inc and Monsters University)

42U7P6Q.jpg

I have been meaning to get into the GoT series for a long time! The Xmen collection is HUGE. Both are going to take forever to get through, but it will be worth it.

WIGBpzn.jpg

I got an amazing deal on both of these games, was looking to get Tomb Raider anyways, but couldn't resist getting Assassins Creed too! More games for my PS4 to get more playtime.

LHdkGeo.jpg

Got these as a cheaper solution to having over the ear headphones. They arent bad, but do look real nice.

MauroNL

Really proud of my new canvas! As a big fan of the Bioshock games and all the fiction and literature around it, I decided I had to have something to show off my apraisal. Looked around for ages on the internet for a decent canvas or art that is framed or as of any decent size. Couldn't find something, so I decided to have one custom made.

I found one of my most favourite artworks in a decent quality (75 dpi), but to get the best result I was required to supply a 300 dpi image. Looked around for ages but couldn't find any, so I figured what the heck, I'll take the risk. And all I can say is I'm really happy with the result. It's a 24" x 36" frame, so it fits really nicely over my TV.

qEYRPu5.jpg

For comparison, here it is above my 40" Samsung TV.

tVj4T4g.jpg

Sorry for the horrible picture quality, doesn't really do the canvas justice. Really wish I had a better camera.

Sure. I'm by no means professional so here's what I have

X100s is such a fun camera to use. I really love the aperture ring and shutter speed dial. And with 23mm F2 lens, it took the spot from my Canon T3i+50mm F1.4 as my walk around camera.

Thank you, they look great. I love the clarity on the cat photo, very crisp detail. I might have to do some further investigation on this camera :)

Just got into playing 3D Zelda in a big way, and after completing WWHD, Skyward Sword is up next!

Excitedly listening to the anniversary cd during lunch at work.

61sRhaw.jpg

Sinthetic

Isn't Gurren Lagann like 600 dollars? Prices be crazy. I love that show but seriously can't they just make a barebones collection for a reasonable price.

It's worth it in my eyes. I wouldn't spend that much cash on many things, but I love Gurren Lagann majorly. UK will have a much cheaper version out this June/Oct if you are able to play B region discs.

Shit shit totally want

Do it!

If that a new Garden of Sinners set? I imported the older one and its quite a bit different from that one (pricey too). Grats on Gurren Lagann as well!

Any subs on the Macross Plus set?

Yep, new GoS that is not limited. I got the Artbook as it is much better than the one in the Limited Edition. Got it all for half the price that the LE originally was.

Macross has English dub for the OVAs and English subs for the movie!

Cheddahz

Banned
X100s is such a fun camera to use. I really love the aperture ring and shutter speed dial. And with 23mm F2 lens, it took the spot from my Canon T3i+50mm F1.4 as my walk around camera.

The third photo is beautiful. I need to get a film camera in the future (I worked with film photography in high school and actually ending up getting some college credits due to my portfolio), it's not that digital photography is "bad" (I own a Nikon D3100 and I love it), but I just really appreciate film photography more

All arrived today.

CHRVCHES tickets for a show next month:
icoVXjQ77Ca0r.jpg

SUNN O))) & ULVER - Terrestrials 2xCD (Japanese Deluxe Edition on Daymare). Love the artwork:
iNhjnKedYbydr.jpg

iNvScTd4UvTws.jpg

ibdNOnZwAtcwH5.jpg

itB2vW5hb1k0L.jpg

Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition LE (PS4). Random ebay pickup, scored cheap secondhand so thought why the heck not:
iZvTZ7fw3tjvs.jpg

iDz4KZhx6FXco.jpg

Spades

tumblr_n0l4tgmQIO1qiv7luo1_1280.jpg

Picked up Funky Barn for £6 and Wonderful 101 for £25.

tumblr_n0l4tgmQIO1qiv7luo2_1280.jpg

Fancied playing this for a while and for £4 CIB, I went for it.

tumblr_n0l4tgmQIO1qiv7luo3_1280.jpg

This thing is awesome. Expensive but awesome. Really loving KI - I held off playing it until I was able to pick it up. They've been out of stock for ages.

Really proud of my new canvas! As a big fan of the Bioshock games and all the fiction and literature around it, I decided I had to have something to show off my apraisal. Looked around for ages on the internet for a decent canvas or art that is framed or as of any decent size. Couldn't find something, so I decided to have one custom made.

I found one of my most favourite artworks in a decent quality (75 dpi), but to get the best result I was required to supply a 300 dpi image. Looked around for ages but couldn't find any, so I figured what the heck, I'll take the risk. And all I can say is I'm really happy with the result. It's a 24" x 36" frame, so it fits really nicely over my TV.

qEYRPu5.jpg

For comparison, here it is above my 40" Samsung TV.

tVj4T4g.jpg

Sorry for the horrible picture quality, doesn't really do the canvas justice. Really wish I had a better camera.

How did you get that done, and how much did it cost, if you don't mind my asking?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I

Yep, new GoS that is not limited. I got the Artbook as it is much better than the one in the Limited Edition. Got it all for half the price that the LE originally was.

Macross has English dub for the OVAs and English subs for the movie!

Thanks for the info. Will be looking into that Macross Plus set for sure.

MauroNL

How did you get that done, and how much did it cost, if you don't mind my asking?
Had it made at canvaspop.com. Ended up costing me about € 150 because of shipping and import duties (shipped from US to Netherlands ). The canvas itself was about 100 €

Lucent

Can't wait for these

12344872435_70d4cb8ce2_z.jpg

I think I'm gonna order these, too. From what I can see, they would be harder to break than the Pulse Elite. And I really don't want vibration on my head or whatever it does, so I'm happy to save $50 for these. Plus that black and blue combo.

Wish they had a release date for them, though. Would like to have them before I play TLoU DLC.

feli

I think I'm gonna order these, too. From what I can see, they would be harder to break than the Pulse Elite. And I really don't want vibration on my head or whatever it does, so I'm happy to save $50 for these. Plus that black and blue combo.

Wish they had a release date for them, though. Would like to have them before I play TLoU DLC.

Sony will release them next week. My order will arrive the 14th of this month (Italy).

They actually supposed to release on the 11th for the U.S. I have the first pair of wireless stereo headset. They have served their purpose.

Blu-ray's: Guilty Crown: Part 1 (Limited Edition), Lawrence of Arabia, In A World..., Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Texas Chainsaw 3D, and Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs 2 in 3D.

Book: Pau Gasol - Life · Vida

Top Bottom