• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Recall

null_zpsed7ba868.jpg

Picked this up today, it was pretty cheap so no harm in giving it s try.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
GF talked me out of buying plane tickets so I decided to waste a load of cash on video games instead. Hi, backlog!

GQY59XE.png

gimmmick

tv_zpsd88bb5e0.jpg

Samsung UN55F6400 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Slim Smart LED HDTV

soundbar_zps57f28ec4.jpg

Sony HTCT260 Sound Bar Home Theater System

Next gen am ready!

oneida

So are you going to try and stow away in the cargo hold instead? Pretty brave post 9/11.

kFfvDbf.gif

As clarification I was planning on attending Northwest Majors 5. She made the case that it was too soon after Sega Cup.

She won.

She always wins D,:

kFfvDbf.gif

As clarification I was planning on attending Northwest Majors 5. She made the case that it was too soon after Sega Cup.

She won.

She always wins D,:

I could probably do with somebody in my life to restrain my purchasing a bit :p

You picked good games to splash out on though. Haven't played Asura's, but I enjoyed the other 3. Binary Domain in particular I had more fun with than really makes sense.

oneida

I could probably do with somebody in my life to restrain my purchasing a bit :p

You picked good games to splash out on though. Haven't played Asura's, but I enjoyed the other 3. Binary Domain in particular I had more fun with than really makes sense.

They were all "on the back burner, get to them someday" games and today I had just had enough of all that. Looking forward to each and every one of them. BD looks so fun! Almost replaced Asura's Wrath with Anarchy Reigns.

Yes Boss!

Two new Tollywoods to start the month off great:

And my twin brother airmailed me a big bottle of Anchor's new California Lager (not sold out of cali yet). Just look at that class label. A taste of home!

New print 'Failing Echo' by Jeremy Geddes:

mv368OR.jpg

WYZe9of.jpg

Multiple people were already surprised to find out it was a print of a painting and not an actual photograph.

I got exactly those 2 ships the other day (for a gift).

Nice. I'm saving Red Five for the summer but am about to go on another Lego binge for Iron Man so that I can build the hall of armors lol.

I did build the A-Wing for May 4th, it's a fantastic little ship. Plus it's worth it for Ackbar and his mug (though I really love the Han minifig too).

Normally Im a Gold, but I made SE "Ultimate Tier" Reward; arrived nicely packaged today.

• Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Acrylic Print
  • Square Enix Members Backpack
  • Space Invaders Erasers featuring Crab, Octopus, and Squid Invaders
  • Space Invaders Playing Cards Set

VGs003_zps939fd431.jpg

Gamble

Normally Im a Gold, but I made SE "Ultimate Tier" Reward; arrived nicely packaged today.

VGs003_zps939fd431.jpg

so jelly how can I too attain this greatness

Celcius

°Temp. member

Nice haul, I only had 200 points and was just under half-way to the lowest tier. How many games did you have to buy?

Gamble

Grabbed these from a local bookstore that opened a few months ago got them all for just under $20

Adopted this adorable little guy last month from an old co-worker who found him abandoned he was only about 4 weeks old in this pic

And a few Android Market Purchases

Acidote

Looks much better in person than I thought it would!

Dany (Brown Colorway) by Vania Zouravliov.

Now I need to properly frame it, I'll ask my sister in law as that's what she does among other artsy stuff.

Borman

Got Tobal 2 finally! Game looks amazing considerings it age (both the condition of the game, which does have its spine card, and the game itself heh).

OLx4UEe.jpg

NoI84A0.png

tgJDHIr.png

(Game shots are from my PS2 TEST)

Crazy-J

Banned
Got Tobal 2 finally! Game looks amazing considerings it age (both the condition of the game, which does have its spine card, and the game itself heh).

OLx4UEe.jpg

NoI84A0.png

tgJDHIr.png

(Game shots are from my PS2 TEST)

Excellent find, still a great game, love the music too.

Borman

NeGcon's are great fun. I see you have a copy of RR4 tucked away there, it also works great with Wip3out - maximum fun times.

Ridge Racer came with it. Now to compare the Jogcon vs the Negcon :p Ive got some of the older Ridge Racer titles, actually I think Ill have all the PS1 versions once Rage comes... Wipeout 3 is on the list of things to buy, as is the original Formula 1 game.

nyarla

Neo Member
I love the DS so much. Played my phat until its greens turned black and the top screen fell off. That thing totally kept me sane during a Not Very Nice year of my life. Later, got a Lite. Later, sold it and all my games.

Now I'm all Vita and 3DS XL'd up but in the last couple weeks I entered NOSTALGIA ZONE, so..

dslove.jpg

Shiny DS Lite and a few of my fave games GET! (Well I only ever played the first Etrian Odyssey so figured I'd grab the third - four isn't out here yet!).... Radiant Historia is also on the way.. and probably lots more eventually.. I'm in heaven. 8)

Top Bottom