• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Got this! VERY happy with it!

Edit: excuse the shit quality!

VIhQLeH.jpg

Zechs

Hello all! I've finally been accepted to Gaf after lurking for a bit while awaiting approval and cannot be happier to be here. This is one of my favorite threads and I hope to contribute soon!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hello all! I've finally been accepted to Gaf after lurking for a bit while awaiting approval and cannot be happier to be here. This is one of my favorite threads and I hope to contribute soon!

Welcome, Zechs :) Enjoy!

iUuS9mZWtmCNY.jpg

I'm finally free from the oppressive shackles of the shit ton of gba games I've been carrying around.

Having all my games on one cart will truly be amazing :D.

Zechs

iUuS9mZWtmCNY.jpg

I'm finally free from the oppressive shackles of the shit ton of gba games I've been carrying around.

Yeah, same here. I picked one of these up when I passed my DSi to my son. No issues of lost games or changing cartridges :)

Great Pickup

Yazuka

I've wanted to play Wild Arms 5 for the longest time! Now I just need to get a new PS2.
Think I'm going to start collecting a few older jrpgs for the PS2.

2014-05-14-PS2classics.jpg

iUuS9mZWtmCNY.jpg

Welcome to the party!

I've had my EZ flash for a few months now and love how it can play most games on a single SD card.

While transferring files is a pain, it's small price to pay for what it does IMO.

mrpookles

Current May pick-ups.

MLB The Show 14, Infamous: Second Son and a Melbourne Mustangs (ice hockey) scarf:
WKQ62y6.jpg

New PSU. Getting myself ready to attempt my first SLI setup:
4A5zIu8.jpg

^^^^
Awesome project!

Some more May pickups.

Go Vacation (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U)
Agarest: Generations of War 2 CE, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)

and a Mega Drive extension cable. Picked up two of those.

Ku8D8AB.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
BnrwrKhCcAAK-AP.jpg

Picked up this bad boy today for Mario Kart 8 (and all of those other games that are coming out) and yeah, this thing is a beauty. I've been playing The Wonderful 101 with it today and I totally find it easier to use the Pro Controller than the Gamepad

Danchi

I've only had time to watch the first 30 minutes, but I am enjoying it so far. Can't wait for the book.

I've got the book coming from the Kickstarter but I've held off on the DVD until I heard some impressions. Worth the hefty price?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a reason it says "episode IV" on the cover? He's only released one DVD, no?

Also, do you know if there will be any copies of the book for sale on HG101 when it releases? I don't know why I was slow on this...

Google

After months of not pulling the trigger because I could never convince myself that I needed a $3000 laptop I randomly decided to pull the trigger on a MacBook Pro retina 15'' with the dedicated graphics card.

I've been using my late 2012 MacBook air for 18 months for everything. Work, personnel, travel, a little gaming now and then and it's been amazing. It's probably my favourite laptop I ever owned but the 4GB of RAM was not cutting it anymore, especially as I use it to run software demo's for my work.

So I said, "fuck it" and bought the most expensive upgrade I could.

E9bvanC.jpg

Sheik

Finally got some new Vita goodies! Got Conception from Amazon.ca Warehouse Deals for $24 before taxes and it was brand new and still sealed, although the cardboard box was crushed. Very happy with that purchase. Now I just need a good memory card...

Doombear

If not for the gorgeous shots that others here had posted, I may have been able to hold out. It truly is a gorgeous case, and so light but at the same time my Vita feels perfectly protected.

Greyvvolf

Where in the world did you get that deadpool art from?
The artist is Mike Mitchell. He has a Marvel art show that is on right now in Austin, Texas. This print is called "First In Line" and this art is part of a series called "Just Like Us". The JLU series has characters that are shown doing everyday things. In this one he has Deadpool waiting first in line at an art show.
He also has portraits available to buy here from his show of different Marvel characters.

Coconut

Banned
If not for the gorgeous shots that others here had posted, I may have been able to hold out. It truly is a gorgeous case, and so light but at the same time my Vita feels perfectly protected.

Nice I use their suede sleeve for my vita they have an awesome product.

Top Bottom