• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

tumblr_nof1qhgJFA1qdzoq5o3_540.jpg

Figma Pyramid Thing

Sinthetic

Finally got round to shooting a fraction of the Manga and random stuff I've bought recently. Next post will be one of the best Japanese Anime imports I've ever purchased.

Naoki Urasawa's works.

iiKBVaE.jpg

20th Century Boys Complete Saga.

NfuLiIf.jpg

Osamu Tezuka shelf 1 of 2.

ST95D9S.jpg

Children of the Sea and the Works of Daisuke Igarashi.

zlw16QS.jpg

4fFgjOs.jpg

VbgpRZS.jpg

Katsuhiro Otomo's Akira

ZawexLA.jpg

NOKyc3W.jpg

CrX3cvh.jpg

Satoshi Kon's Dream Fossil.

UvFgkRx.jpg

BWgGQ4N.jpg

David Attenborough's 3D Documentary Blu-rays (best 3D imaginable).

JPL5dnv.jpg

No pictures yet, but some decent scores this week:

All OG Xbox Games:

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes
Otogi 1
Panzer Dragoon Orta
All for $30

And the most epic score
Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords for $2 at a pawn shop.

M.Steiner

Finally got round to shooting a fraction of the Manga and random stuff I've bought recently.
Nice collection you've got there!
I got the 20th Century Boys collection for Christmas and absolutely loved it. Hoping we don't have to wait much longer for an english release of Billy Bat, can't get enough of Urasawa.

Few of my recent pick-ups:
Manga:
iv679xM9DmgC2.jpg

ibeNwx81Gr8OKw.jpg

ilaHU37ve5bbb.jpg

Pink Floyd canvas print by Stephen Fishwick:
i1I4xgB1hNAwn.jpg

iMQGQK0BIHTDz.jpg

ibtsCBm5c7kajF.jpg

Early May pickups:

PS3 games: Alien Isolation - Nostromo Edition (came with an artbook and what seemed like a bonus preorder DLC leaflet?), The Jak & Daxter Trilogy

A number of PSVita games: Conception II - Children of the Seven Stars, The Muppets - Movie Adventures, Dragon's Crown, New Little King's Story,

PS2 pickups: The Mark of Kri, Mega Man Anniversary Collection

DS games: Infinite Space, Mega Man Zero Collection

3DS game: Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

Wii game: Endless Ocean

Wii U games: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Wii U Edition, Call of Duty - Ghosts, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2

And finally for the Mega Drive: Tiny Toon Adventures - ACME All-Stars

Brigandier

Finally got my room/set up how I want it.

New PC:

vhNNYDRh.jpg

UB8UKczh.jpg

pEreuThh.jpg

New chair to go with the orange and black theme:

vWFEasql.jpg

and finally new mouse and keyboard:

dWqi9GE.jpg

3NZL5OXh.jpg

Delighted with my gaming room now lol Just some tidying up with cables and I'm all good, Ready in time for Witcher 3!!!

L.O.R.D

edit 2 : oh ,this was the right place

just pulled the trigger after this sales

UOmtq8x.jpg

FBAGDn7.jpg

the 64 was $85 and 32 was $60 , so i got the 64 GB

it comes with 3.30 update
i think i go all digital because PS vita games in my city is really rare

this is my first PS portable ever , so i don't know what i am doing

Finally got my room/set up how I want it.

New PC:

http://i.imgur.com/vhNNYDRh.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UB8UKczh.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pEreuThh.jpg[IMG]

New chair to go with the orange and black theme:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vWFEasql.jpg[IMG]

and finally new mouse and keyboard:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dWqi9GE.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3NZL5OXh.jpg[IMG]

Delighted with my gaming room now lol Just some tidying up with cables and I'm all good, Ready in time for Witcher 3!!![/QUOTE]

Could you provide a link to the case. Looking into buying a new one.

Brigandier

Could you provide a link to the case. Looking into buying a new one.

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Primo-SE.html

Just a heads up, It's MASSIVE. I also recomend a fan controller aswell which is what I'm using as the pwm hub is rubbish other than that the case is phenomenal it's the best case I've ever seen or had.

The LED light strip that's on the front of the case is an awesome touch too depending on the colour case you choose.

61e5jZl.jpg

-it was $40 off + free(and fast) shipping
-Free copy of Batman Arkham Knight
-Free backplate...that I forgot to install(not sure if its really necessary)

Finally got round to shooting a fraction of the Manga and random stuff I've bought recently. Next post will be one of the best Japanese Anime imports I've ever purchased.

Satoshi Kon's Dream Fossil.

UvFgkRx.jpg

BWgGQ4N.jpg

I added this to me amazon wishlist a few days ago. Want!

Big Dog

Picked this up at a local game store today for $8. I was certain they would have it for at least double but I walked out of there with a steal. Too bad I plan to dismantle it and make one of those Pokemon Red or Blue mods with it...

prtwYvq.jpg

Friggz

Thanks! I spent $200 (ouch). I've been putting it off for years but I finished my MA this year so it turned out to be a personal graduation present. ;)

very awesome! congrats on the excellent addition to the collection. (not a terrible price either!)

FireCloud

http://i.imgur.com/UOmtq8x.jpg[img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/FBAGDn7.jpg[img]

[b]this is my first PS portable ever , so i don't know what i am doing[/b][/QUOTE]

For not knowing what you're doing, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of it. Congratulations and welcome to VitaGAF!

lem0n

Haha an Asus monitor and 360 pad too!!!, This M/KB is such a huge upgrade from my old sidewinder board and cheap ass mouse....

I'm going to have to buy some noise dampeners for the keys though this mofo is loud!!

Oh yeah I upgraded from a cheap Logitech keyboard and MS mouse, it's night and day. Its loud, yeah, but I've since gotten used to it!

Ringo

this is my first PS portable ever , so i don't know what i am doing

xjPi6Th_zpsq37dwgli.gif

3YYaYjc.gif

Obligatory

eXistor

Still in the middle of moving all my shit to my new house so I haven't been updating as much as I'd like to, but yesterday I got my first ever PC Engine games in so I thought that was worth posting. Nothing too special as of yet (I don't even have a PC Engine yet, still looking for a modded Duo R or RX), but I definitely plan on building up that collection.

Prices seem extremely high on some games though (even common ones), so I probably picked the worst time to start doing this. I'm in Europe where PC Engine or Turbografx is basically nonexistant, so that's just an added difficulty.

If anyone knows a good source for games in Europe (preferably the Netherlands which is where I live) it would be most appreciated. I hit up most retro conventions here, but they rarely have any stuff from what I can see and most retro shops online have very little.

8dxsZe7.jpg

e9d1e75f6ddd4b689ec087a47665b4df.jpg

Finally found a decent gameboy micro for a good price. 65$ shipped with original charger. The faceplate and back of the system was a bit scratched, so I bought this decal and now looks awesome.

ps: the "bubbles"on the back are actually the serial number sticker lifting up a bit

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
img_0783uxry3.jpg

Went to the store for a deal they had on the first two Dragon Age comics from Dark Horse. Ended up buying the third one as well, and some other stuff.
Only costed about 27 Euro's total. Today's a good day.

Still in the middle of moving all my shit to my new house so I haven't been updating as much as I'd like to, but yesterday I got my first ever PC Engine games in so I thought that was worth posting. Nothing too special as of yet (I don't even have a PC Engine yet, still looking for a modded Duo R or RX), but I definitely plan on building up that collection.

Prices seem extremely high on some games though (even common ones), so I probably picked the worst time to start doing this. I'm in Europe where PC Engine or Turbografx is basically nonexistant, so that's just an added difficulty.

If anyone knows a good source for games in Europe (preferably the Netherlands which is where I live) it would be most appreciated. I hit up most retro conventions here, but they rarely have any stuff from what I can see and most retro shops online have very little.

Welcome to the PCE club! It's a really, really great system to collect for imo. While it's true that some of its games are already quite expensive, lots of great games can be had for very cheap still. Like those Ys games you got there.

I don't know of any source in Europe myself, getting my own stuff directly from Japan. You really don't want to even consider getting Turbografx versions of the games because of the price difference.

There's a serious markup compared to Japanese prices on almost everything on eBay, so that's not really a great alternative for the lack of games here in Europe. And yeah, those retro game conventions won't help you getting any PCE games. You'll hardly ever see any PCE games on them (let alone Turbo games, lol).

You could maybe start by subscribing to neoGAF's PCE community thread. Lots of knowledgeable people in there, also fellow Europeans to further help you out.

Had some extra shifts :)

I'm set for a while. Completely fucked up the screen protector so I trashed it :(
That's what I get for not reading the instructions -.-

I remember some people saying the tempered glass screen protector for the HTC One fits the Vita pretty well. Probably a lot easier to apply!

Top Bottom