• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods & MORE!

BOTEC

It's been a good month.

If anyone has an Ultron Cherry Dr. Pepper can please PM me.
http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/c0371eab107d4e432c403bc655aacd49_large.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/d19ad766e08a00cf7562395aa3d3fd99_large.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://a3.img.mobypicture.com/e3c5af97d1de1f073c738f7f58873f54_view.jpg

Nice Hori.

Sure! Think this is missing two or three, but here they are stacked up.

HuExucU.jpg

Great collection man, the Vita has some fantastic games

Rosur

I picked up a few more things this past week or so, but I'm pretty sure this'll be all for me this month.

IMG_1405.jpg

I had this on order since it got announced and it finally came in! I had been vascillating on whether or not I should get a Japanese Wii U, but this Xenoblade bundle pushed me over the edge. The artbook that came with it is great and I love the giant print of the box art on the bundle box, but I do wish more LE Wii U's actually had some sort of design on the console or gamepad. Didn't the Wind Waker HD bundle have that?

I do love this box art. I really hope they do an art print/ poster of it (without any text).

Got a lot of 60 famicom games for $160. Turned out to be a great price. Just needed to clean them up a bit.

Final product with pile of doubles/rpgs I can't play

G4IgWs8.jpg

At $499 this is a no brainer compared to an iPad air $499.

kLEnpvd.jpg

Yb2NcDz.jpg

I use a mac and this will be strictly for work use (windows) but it will be way more efficient and capable than the iPad air 2 i am replacing.

They're mostly takara except for the fans toys dinos. Megatron is by x-transbots. Fans toys are on another level compared to other 3rd party. Really happy to finally get a good megatron. I'll try to post a better pic of him when I get my faction symbol in this week or next
Cool man. I have hercules (devastator), quake wave, the 3 insecticons and a couple more I've forgotten as well as some other masterpieces and some G1 reissues.

Acrylic7

720 is a bigger number than 660. The 720 should be more than enough.

Tag worthy right here. My sides.
Dont feel bad though. I don't know why I'm laughing because I didn't know much about PC stuff but with all of the "AXD xxx Geoforce God-297 ABCD" stuff they throw at the end of anything PC related you gotta be more careful. That stuff doesn't mean a hill of beans. Its just there to piss off non-tech savvy people.

No games but these arrived today:

17616179351_5c8860e002_z.jpg

Good stuff.
You should get the Tombow Mono Erasers as well. And the Tombow mechanical eraser. -
This thing is flat out crucial to me. Best thing to have at all times for those hard to erase places.
61QJ6TEHRlL._SL1200_.jpg

Cool man. I have hercules (devastator), quake wave, the 3 insecticons and a couple more I've forgotten as well as some other masterpieces and some G1 reissues.
Yeah, I have herc in the back. I will most likely replace him with that new 18" hasbro devastator coming out in the fall. I've spent way too much on these damn things haha

illusionary

A few more games for the N64 collection...

C7W6kUs.jpg

...and Shopto's recent price drop on Wonderful 101 made me decide to give it a proper go, even though the demo didn't particularly grab me. Plus a couple of cheap pre-owned PS3 games with Beyond: Two Souls and the Prince of Persia Trilogy.

mq8Upnn.jpg

mulac

So this happened.

KejYONG.jpg

1. Bloodborne Strategy Guide
2. Lego White House Model
3. Asus Strix 980 GTX GPU
4. Corsair PSU HX750i
5. Dell Ultrasharp U3415W 34'' Widescreen Display
6. Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse
7. Sennheiser 363D 7/1 Gaming Headset

Goliath

Some new decor for the arcade room.

I am not sure if anyone remembers the 10"x16" sign 1000 people got for preordering Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City but I always wanted one but people charge like $100 or more on eBay. So I decided to have one similar made. This one is 18"x26".

And of course more cool Street Fighter stuff.

Roge_NES

where did you luck up on this sweet little item?

Found it a a flea market, the console is in brand new condition, I have an old SP AGS-101 with a backlit screen, I'll probably take it out and mod it.

I also received my first order of MVS shockboxes from Southtown Homebrew, the quality is outstanding.

4709bbdf3c00191e95eb71f4e8c62fa8_large.jpg

And my Avengers Nova Media also arrived today :D

ea8vWbe.jpg

IdZQg9P.jpg

G5lSISe.jpg

ncEqGtG.jpg

ogbP581.jpg

HAPzCPq.jpg

bought this Asus VS239H-P yesterday, and im loving it. Cant go back to TN monitors now.
mV0j9nF.png

And pre ordered Witcher 3. Cant wait for the launch :)
0yXYrBF.png

haikira

The Long Goodbye, Maniac Cop, and Big Trouble in Little China (With reversible covers)
img_3855lhss2.jpg

The Evil Dead Steelbook
img_3876tjsps.jpg

Halo: The Fall of Reach
img_3882rls9t.jpg

Top Bottom