• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

I love that people are quoting the chips more than the ps4

Edit blah top of thread. Well I just got a new component cable for my wii u to free up an hdmi slot for ps4.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
We've gone too far.
Nah, they're seriously really tasty. Well. Chocolate covered potato chips. A candy store in my town has been making these for years, and they're seriously awesome. I'm not sure the Lays ones would be as good, but yeah.

SuoGrey

Upgrade time.

8ERmNDM.jpg

The PS4 and Knack are from Taco Bell. The Asus is from the Walmart glitch. The Dark Souls is from a yard sale (no game, just the special edition goodies). The Killzone and Injustice are from Amazon. The fig newtons are delicious.

Satchel

Banned
So this happened.

BE427DB7-7297-40E8-9A52-C383DE083EBC-10261-00000831B93C756F_zpsada88520.jpg

Wanted the OLED I decided. 3G is a bonus. Couldn't pass up $199AU with Killzone.

Remote play here we come.

Costia

I can't believe they still use fucking batteries.
How is it a bad thing? You can use rechargeable batteries if you want to, it just gives you an option to use regular batteries instead of waiting for the controller to charge and the option to easily replace the rechargeables if they go bad.

Top Bottom