• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Azusa

Another MikuCalendar
pOFmAcV.jpg

and more jpop
L68o9NV.jpg

gloone

CK7kLXM.jpg

I finally got a Wii U together with some games. Mainly bought it to be able to play Monster Hunter.

Which is also the reason why I bought the Circle Pad Pro XL.

jMzzZGg.jpg

Stumbled upon a 3ds sale and couldn't resist picking up a bunch of games. Selling some of them though since.. well.. money.

Xbox One accessories
Nyko Charging Base w/ 2 recharge batteries and Xbox One wireless controller.

IMAG0292_zpsc6d5b2b4.jpg

1) Where did you get those?

2) That charge base...I see that you can charge your controller batteries without taking them out of the controller...but can you charge the batteries sans-controller if you want to? Is that an option?

Gaming pick up of the year: 3DS XL, Mario 3D Land, and two Layton games for ~£155. The other titles and accessories I picked up last week- very impressed by the Hori screen protectors, very simply application method!

Dq5ZudD.jpg

ys45

pMRLzVO.jpg

Next gen here i come !
Also not showed, I got X-Rebirth which so far i really like it .

Now if you will excuse me i got a new console to plug in and try ^^

Shady859

I am ready!! Need to go buy one of those BF4 premium subs if they still have them in steel books at GameStop, totally forgot...

Installing the system update as I type this sooo, pics!

tv5x.jpg

So many pictures of stacks of games.

Are you guys not leaning towards more digital this gen?

I expected to see less cases. Seeing them makes me afraid to give them up though!

Nakazato

Im not going to post a ps4.....

But a PS4

I expected to see less cases. Seeing them makes me afraid to give them up though!
Honestly with ever game needed to be cached to the hdd imo disc are the way to go.

Shady859

I am digital on PC only and will remain that way until they give me a good reason: cheaper day one or early access. I do not collect games just play then sell when done. Day zero retail: 3 for $120 I bet made even people leaning to digital have second thoughts.

RkOwnage

When Digital versions are $40-$45, I'll consider it, no incentive to go digital as of now, for $60, I have something to show for it... may not be a logical response but it's what I've got for now.

When Digital versions are $40-$45, I'll consider it, no incentive to go digital as of now, for $60, I have something to show for it... may not be a logical response but it's what I've got for now.

That's perfectly logical. I was expecting to be the same way. Disc version may be cheaper and you can also trade it in.

I'm very tempted by digital though because of the lack of disc swapping, which actually matters to me this gen considering we have all these nice suspend/resume/snap features.

I may be going digital only on xb1 for a while though if only because I acquired a ton of free or cheap MSP :p

Nakazato

I don't get your implication. Disc games needing to be cached onto the hdd makes them better than digital downloads somehow?
If u have bandwidth caps or slow Internet yes. Since caching is mandatory on games at least if ur done with a game you dont have to redl 30+ gb of data. Ppl with slower connection or bandwidth caps would be fucked. Its just faster to buy retail games.

-IovtCyyPCVnSTxnWfH9BckcOhnwkgAM8H-cgGPpu38=w780-h509-no

First PS4 with some games, an extra controller, and some PS3 compatible goodies.

Time to unpack and install the 7200rpm HDD,

Edit:

Later that day/night

d11ZgGbSMRDRrv_ONHN6nCXQMQiA_YK3n4OMUURSK2w=w870-h509-no

Shady859

-IovtCyyPCVnSTxnWfH9BckcOhnwkgAM8H-cgGPpu38=w780-h509-no

First PS4 with some games, an extra controller, and some PS3 compatible goodies.

Time to unpack and install the 7200rpm HDD,

Nice haul, please post how that Pulse headset works out for you. The included mic is trash and I just using my X12's with no talk for now. :/ I want a nice surround set with mic.

Raxious

spacebase-df-9.jpg

Planetary-Annihilation-Logo.jpg

sshock2-logo.jpg

Legend_of_Grimrock_logo.jpg

All thx to the Humble Bumble store, price was about 40 euro's in total. ( Planetary Annihilation is 55 euro's on steam alone. )

Heysoos

From that nice Ebay sale:
R6Bfrl0l.jpg

From Amazon:
hhEAREHl.jpg

Still not sure whether I'm keeping either atm. I've been playing BF4 non stop on my PC, and I'm not really interested in Killzone, so I may return it and wait for better exclusives to make their way to the system.

L.O.R.D

soo, the people who bought the Xbox 1 controller
can they work with the Xbox 360 with or without the cord ?
and can they work with the PC by anyway ?

ah..BTW. we need a thread to discuss the XB1 controller like the PS4 controller

Schlep

I don't think I have the ability to keep from shaking when taking pics. Took CoD for the moment, but will probably trade it in for Lego Marvel once that's available from Target.

1kgyJ2J.jpg

Top Bottom