• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

Tf53

AstroLad said:
tf you are home -- feel free to set it to forced semi (pretty sure you are a fellow semi player)
Will you still be home at noon EST? My daughter decided not to take a nap, and that's her final bedtime, so I can definitely be online then.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg man total beatdown!

was that second goal a lob pass that just went in? looked like it and that would go in line with my experience so far.

almost got a couple pity goals at least -- time to try another new formation

Tf53

AstroLad said:
gg man total beatdown!

was that second goal a lob pass that just went in? looked like it and that would go in line with my experience so far.

almost got a couple pity goals at least -- time to try another new formation
I tried to put in a ground cross, but it was weird as hell. I could sense a certain air of frustration after that one, and the game was pretty much done. I'm sorry for using my keeper for the penalty at the end, I thought I'd get the achievement, but apparently I didn't. :(

I almost sent you a gg after the game, but I've seen you play a thousand times better than that, so it would've been rubbing it in. Thanks for playing almost all the way through (apart from 15 minutes at the end of the first half).

Dinamo Moscow (Tf53) - PAOK (AstroLad) 8 - 0

12' Kuranyi
36' Dujmovic
45' Kuranyi
49' Malezas (OG)
61' Voronin (intentionally missed penalty)
71' Cesnauskis
76' Kuranyi
88' Cesnauskis
90' Gabulov (pen)

Replays added. Apart from the first goal, which the game didn't save for some reason (sweetest shot I've had in a long time, too! :( )

Magicked said:
We can play our week 4 match tonight if you want.

Also, slizz, I'll be around pretty much any time this week.
Yeah sure - I'd like to get a couple of games in tonight. 9PM is off limits though (look at my avatar).

Slizz

Magicked said:
Cool, I'll be around before then.
Around like 3 or so I'll be on if you wanna play. I use a mix of manual/semi so if you could not set it to only manual or semi that'd be great.

Magicked

Slizz said:
Around like 3 or so I'll be on if you wanna play. I use a mix of manual/semi so if you could not set it to only manual or semi that'd be great.

I won't be home until around 5:30. Will you be around?

TF53, post 11 p.m. EST or pre-3 p.m. EST works for me. My best days are Mon-Wed, but if we make plans, I can do my best to meet them. My only request is no Friday or Saturday nights, say, post 7 p.m. EST. I am available now, if you are on, which I am checking.

Cardigan

shoplifter said:
I should be able to play both of my matches tonight after 9pm, once my son is in bed.

livewire - let me know if this works for you.
Cool, I should be able to play around then as well.

Tf53

SmokingBarrelX said:
TF53, post 11 p.m. EST or pre-3 p.m. EST works for me. My best days are Mon-Wed, but if we make plans, I can do my best to meet them. My only request is no Friday or Saturday nights, say, post 7 p.m. EST. I am available now, if you are on, which I am checking.
Apparently my daughter has stopped sleeping, so I'm out for tonight. Are you US or UK? If US, how's 11pm EST tonight?

LiveWire

Hey guys, was out for a few days on work travel. Back in town and ready to play tonight whenever you're around, let me know.

Magicked

River Plate 0 - 0 AEK Athens

What a shit game. :lol

2 SHOTS THE WHOLE GAME. I adjusted my tactics though about the 65th minute and it helped, but jesus that was bad.

GGs Slizz.

Tf53

SmokingBarrelX said:
11 p.m. est works for me. I will be on then!

::EDIT::
I am in the US EST
Hey, I overslept, are you still around?

Edit: Whoops, I guess I overslept by an hour. Damn snooze button!

Tf53

SmokingBarrelX said:
No problem, I'm about to goto sleep, long day tomorrow. I mean very long. We'll get it done though, no worries
Try again tomorrow? I pwomise to go to bed earlier, pwomise!

sneaky77

So the question of the week is:

Can anyone stop this man?

0pqlY.gif

Tf53

sneaky77 said:
So the question of the week is:

Can anyone stop this man?

0pqlY.gif
Well, he is one of the most popular musicians in Finland at the moment, and has been for quite a few years, so the answer would seem to be 'no'.

lol, no worries man. I can't promise I will be on tonight though, but we will see.

I can actually play now until about 11:45 a.m. EST if you are around.

Tf53

SmokingBarrelX said:
lol, no worries man. I can't promise I will be on tonight though, but we will see.

I can actually play now until about 11:45 a.m. EST if you are around.
I'll aim for 11:15 EST. Whether I make it or not depends on the baby, but I'll post a message here at 11:10 on what the situation is.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sup sneaky want to get our game in tonight? I can probably catch tse over the weekend in the early hours of the morning here.

Tf53

Hey, the penalties were into different corners! :D

Iffy calls, but I managed to neutralize your attack quite well. The Kuranyi goal was one of the sweetest ones so far. I should've scored a couple more, though.

Well played.

k0ji-wd

Here are the current number of goals featured for each team in the end of season highlights package:

America:2
A.S.S.E:1
Athens: 5
Boca:5
Botafogo: 1
Braga: 3
Copenhagen: 3
Dinamo: 18
Hoffenheim: 5
Koln: 5
Minero: 1
Paok: 3
River: 2
Trabzonspor: 2
Twente: 1

:lol

Magicked

Wow, you were able to slide that goal in at that angle on semi (or manual)? Impressive. I probably would have hit the side netting.

Tf53

k0ji-wd said:
Here are the current number of goals featured for each team in the end of season highlights package:

America:2
A.S.S.E:1
Athens: 5
Boca:5
Botafogo: 1
Braga: 3
Copenhagen: 3
Dinamo: 18
Hoffenheim: 5
Koln: 5
Minero: 1
Paok: 3
River: 2
Trabzonspor: 2
Twente: 1

:lol

cPeW4.gif

And yeah, that was on semi. I actually pressed the shoot button like a second before he chested the ball and was almost cussing by the time he actually slotted it in. :D

Game 6 (Late Entry)

Boca Juniors (StrikeVillain) 3 - 3 Hoffenheim (Tse88)

4' J. Riquelme (Boca)
11' V. Ibsevic (Hoff)
32' L Viatri (Boca)
44' M. Palermo (PEN) (Boca)
45' D. Ba (Hoff)
J. Simunic (Hoff)

Top Bottom